Chapter: 27 (Part One)

Third-Person Pov

Seventeen years ago

Your mother Yang Elena, also later on known as the leader of our pack, the western pack after her mother, Yang Naomi, Queen and Leader of the Imaginary Realm, and pack leader of the Lycans. She was a rebellious kid, always picking fights with the boys, always getting into trouble, male would fear and worship her and female would follow her like surge upon surge. She was the most beautiful pup in our pack, beautiful and strongest, and the one and only daughter to the present leader of the pack; Yang Naomi. Soon a strange man of unknown cases came to our village, all blooded and wounded, with a small little unconscious child in his hands. He stumbled through the gate, quickly getting attack from the pack guards. He looked weak and tired, almost dehydrated. It almost seems that he was walking on foot for a full two to more days.

"Who are you and what rights do you have being here" The pack leader shouted, voice strong and dominant. As she marched with confidence, all wolfs quickly dispersed making way for their leader to walk through-her female guards following her-cautiously watching if it was a set up. Naomi, stop right in front of the man, eyes observing him from head to toe, and soon as if an cue, he slowly went down to his knees, following all the other wolfs who bow to their leader.

"Speak" she commanded. The man gulped, he was very weak. He didn't eat nor drank anything for a whole week on foot, his son was weak. And he can feel his consciousness seeping away. The moment he was about to open his mouth to explain, a groan escape, the stab wound was getting harder to bear. He looked up at the woman with coursing pain in his eyes.

"Please save him" he choked, and before long he fainted. At first the pack was skeptical about the unknown fellow. As far as they know, he could be a threat from our enemy's packs. But he could also just be a man in need of assistant. Without wasting any time Naomi called for the medicals to treat him, making everyone to witness such act gasp in shock. The only thoughts running through everyone's head was 'what the leader was thinking'.

It took two days for the man to gain consciousness and two weeks for him and his pup to get better. The moment the man fully recovers the pack leader and her followers went into questioning. We then found out that he was indeed part of our enemies pack, the eastern pack. We also found out that an ambush from the northern pack took place, and now war has broken out, leaving his people all dead and now he and his son was the only survivor from his clan. It also turns out that this man was the leader of the pack as well. Naomi decided to let him stay, there was a lot of questioning from the the clans people. But soon, after all the good deeds he had done, it wasn't before long that the people welcome him in as well. The man name was Park Eun, and his son name was Park Akito; the boy that Naomi's dear daughter took a liking to.

....

.......

...............

Akito, a boy with brown hair and blue highlights; eyes with lavender color, and the cutest being on earth, he sat at the river bank, playing ducks and drakes as he watches the fish show of their swimming skills, and flew high into the air and back in the crystal like water. The pack was very peaceful; it almost reminds him of his own, he was a loner, he never talks or plays with anyone. When someone came up to him, he would always run away. And soon everyone seems to despise and ignore him because of his behavior, everyone except them.

The three children's observed the boy excitedly just behind the tree, they were curious about the boy for a very long time, and wanted to talk to him. Of course Akito saw this, every time he would see the three of them spying on him, but couldn't care less what they want at the same time he was conscious of what they were about to do.