Chapter: 32

I stared him up and down. He looks like a young master, and there is no doubt that he isn't, with those expensive garments and that noble look, I bet he is cocky too. Somehow even though he is a total stranger, I feel oddly annoyed just looking at him, but what is a guy of his stature doing here? I bit my lips and slowly turn my head away. It's best to just ignore him, but I can't. It seems to me, that the reason he even stop here is because he wanted to say something.

"Uhm- is there something you wanted to ask me?"

"Do you need a ride?" He pronounces, his voice falsely sweet and silvery, so soft and sexually attractive in a slightly mysterious way. I give him a look, both confuse and awkward. "Huh?"

"A ride, do you need it?"

"......."

...................

I know tensing against the shaking of my limbs is useless but I do it instinctively, trying to suppress for a few more moments what I know I cannot. I need to drink in the silence to counteract the fear that threatens to engulf me. And why am I so scared you ask? Anyone would be if they get in a car with a stranger they don't know, I don't even know why I get in the car with him. Maybe I was too eager to end my life, in the dumbest way possible. The silence stretches thinner and thinner, like a balloon blown big, until the temptation to rupture it is too great to resist.

"I- so- why did you decide to help me? Besides we aren't even friends to begin with", he gives me a quick glance, his hands is still controlling the car handle and I didn't miss the small, but for a few seconds in, chuckle that he makes.

"Well, I wanted to consider you a friend".

"Pardon", "If it's not too much trouble, I would like to call you a friend. Well I've never have a friend before. And you seem like a decent enough guy", I laugh at his request. "Are you expecting me to believe that a young master such as yourself don't have any friends. You are pretty handsome, gentle and polite. I would have expected plenty of people to gush over you. But you being so oddly kind to me, even though we have just met are rubbing me the wrong way. Are you going to kidnap me? Well, it doesn't make any sense to ask this to my kidnapper".

He laughs "Wow to think you would've said this to your benefactor-"

"I never ask for your help-"

"But you take it", I groan, glaring at this oddball who smiles, a bit too kindly and it is irritating me to no ends.

"Is it that strange for a total stranger to offer you a help, I mean you just look pitiful sitting there-"

I smile, "oh really in what shape or form?" I cut in once again, my question not yet answered until a few minutes had passed. "You don't have to be so on guard, I won't hurt you-"

"It is those people who say they won't hurt you, who would most likely end up doing it".

"Let I remind you, that I offer you a help and you chose to get into this car with me while you accept...If I was indeed a killer, you would basically court your own death", I roll my eyes, clucking my tongue with a disapproving 'tsk, tsk ".

"Now that you get it, you can rest assure that I won't hurt you. I know it was very strange asking for friendship when we have just met", he sighs, "But I wasn't lying, most of the people I have met make friends with me because of my position, and the left overs would do it for attention for girls or my money", he reasons out and I quietly accept it, where have I heard this before? I thought.

"Are you so desperate that you go around asking stranger for friendship?" I ask, "Keep in mind if I were a girl I would label you a creep, be thankful that I am not"

"You are so cold", He exasperate, and I smile.

"But what makes you think I am not one of them?" I counter my eyes searching for a reaction; it takes him quite some time to reply almost as if I had made a great point. "I don't think you are the type of person to do that, trust me I know, I can't pinpoint it but you seem very special, well for what I have just went through a few minutes ago".

"No, any normal person would behave in that way".

A little taken aback the man awkwardly stutters, "Y-You are indeed very harsh-"

"It's Jimin, Park Jimin" I throw in and he nods.

"June Von Crosszero" I stare at him weirdly, "Uhm, okay".

"You know you remind me of a unicorn, a mystical beast that has seldom been seen".

"Geez are you going to be weird all the way through, to call me a unicorn", he laughs.

"I am talking about your personality, you hate dirty things and you look like a brave fighter but at the same time delicate and are easy to break. When I first saw you, I was so fascinated by that-so much that I thought I might fell for you first sight"

"What? You can tell that just by looking-wait fall for me?" He glance at me again and I shyly look away, his expression is serious but I know he is joking "..........Weirdo", he chuckles.

The ride didn't last long, mostly because my cheap rundown apartment wasn't that far away from where my Gran Gran lives.

"Thanks for the lift!" I exclaim and without waiting for his answer I speed off. I didn't look back to see his reaction, and instead slam my door shut. I know it's rude of me, but I have never seen someone being this kind to me before.

The man is shock by his reaction, he open his mouth to speak but the shorter is long gone already. It really hurts him, but he can see why he is so conscious around him, after all to the boy he is nothing more than a stranger. A smile etches on his face, "he is quite amusing", he thinks and without any further delay he rev off in his car.

Meanwhile

Jimin take his Jacket off and with a heavy weight, he falls onto the bed watching as it shake in between, there is no way I'm going to see that man again. Jimin doesn't like the way he acts with him, maybe it's because he is too kind. And somehow, he had never seen someone be this kind to him, anyone but Gran Gran and......Jungkook.

Wait could indeed be-LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!?

I laugh, the thoughts too hilarious for me to handle, no way~

Sigh~

I shift onto my back and the bed squeak partially with me. It's to be expected, it's quite old and I have had it for a long time now, I lift my hands in the air studying my complexion, but soon I find myself staring into space. Maybe it is because of the bundle of thoughts running through my mind.

"I'm a werelock", my thoughts escapes its cages, and it is too much to bear this information. But it's not better than being a Lycan now is it. I'd expect odd information about myself, but I never know it would be this remarkable. It's even stranger that I've accept it. I thought I would get closure once I know more from my Gran Gran, but now, I feel like I am back at square one. There are a lot of things I don't know about myself. "I don't even know why Jungkook would know all of this? Why was he the one to somehow break the spell my father cast? Amongst more, I feel like I don't know myself anymore, I stand up from my bed and go towards the slant mirror. The body that I once know is a fake, and somehow this face is the real me? It might still have my old features, but it's still changing, as well as these silver grey eyes, still so boring like the black ones that I hold before. This is the part where I find this too unreal so I freak out, but somehow I don't. Maybe it's the amount of shit I've been through recently.

Maybe because I find this body more comforting because it's the real me, It's who I am, a werelock?