Chapter: 19 (Part One)

Yesterday was the most I've ever slept, and I can't say I wasn't happy to have rest this deeply. I yawn, stretching my arms above my head, looking around my room. Jungkook's jeans lay around the floor, along with his top and his shoes-Wait what!?

Opening the door, silence was the only thing I met when I looked upon him. The towel stopped at his waist, his tone torso on display, grizzled bangs obscured his eyes like a sheepdog and his skin glistening from the water. If anyone else awoke to this sight, the thought going through their head would be miraculous, but-with Jungkook-I knew better than to think differently.

I shook my head to clear my mind, even though I preach never to be attracted to him, I found myself doing the opposite. I could not be attracted to Jungkook...I know better than to do that.

"Morning", he murmured, looking at his phone. I can't believe he could be this bold being nude in front of me, ignoring my racing heart and the butterflies in my stomach. I stood up from my bed and walk past him, on my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"A good morning would be nice". Jungkook looked up from his phone, a smirk on his face.

"Maybe I don't want to be nice to you so early in the morning, or maybe I simply do not want to talk to you. I have my off and on days as well...Now go and put on some clothes, that sight of you is bugging", he rolled his eyes, grabbed his clothes and went back in the bathroom.

.......................

The aroma spreads throughout the house, and Jungkook stomach rumbled at the smell of it.

"Egg sandwich with bacons...never had that before", he rose, as he stared at the boy setting the little table. Plates with food and a cup which was filled with water, before he himself sat around it.

"Well today is your lucky day rich boy".

We were currently eating breakfast at the table and I was highly uncomfortable for two reasons. First, he was scanning me up and down with glaring eyes, almost as if he were trying to detect some sort of difference in me. Well, I don't know what he expected to find, there's nothing interesting about me anyways.

"Today is Sunday right", he started.

"Yes of course, what about it?" Jungkook hesitated for a minute, his eyes glancing back and forth on me, before he then smile yet again.

"No it's nothing, are you coming to the party this afternoon?"

"The party?" I questioned curiously, grimacing at the said word.

"Yeah, the birthday party for the girl you despised most in the school", I rolled my eyes, ignoring the stares and carried on eating my sandwich.

He sighs, "You have to come", and I gaped incredulously at that, my sandwich gravitated from my hands simultaneously. "And who said I have to go...let I remind you that, this party is for the girl who would always find some type of ways to ruin my life. Going to her party, is like a silent support towards her, and I hate that. Not to mention, it's like an indirect compliment that she is definitely a queen and despite how much I hate her, I would still be dragged to her, which I am not, so...If you want to go, then go. But I am not going; I don't even know why people are so easily fooled by her façade". He simply blinked after my words, taking in my mini speech before breaking into a fit of laughter. My anger grew in that split second as I glared at him, yet either he took notice or ignored it, stroking a rough hand into his hair.

"Well Jimin are you scared of her?" He managed to say between laughs, before he had continued. "To be honest, not going just shows how weak you are to her, proving her point as a social outcast. I mean, I understand that you hate party and stuff but you should enjoy yourself especially on such a special day".

"Special day, you think Soyeon's birthday is that special, for her bullied victim to feel happy and celebrate it along with her. No thanks", I grumbled, eyeing his close form with disdain.

He smiled at this slightly, his lips quirking up slowly, "I'm not talking about Soyeon, I am talking about you...Today is your birthday right?" I didn't know how to respond to that, so I sit there, my brain tirade ending as I stare in his deep green eyes.

"Enjoy yourself like it is your birthday Jimin, you should come and don't think about the details, besides your fever looks like it has gone completely that's another thing to celebrate as well", he spoke in a joking voice, leaning closer towards me, as his palm rest onto my forehead. I blushed profusely at this before swatting his hands.

"Fine", ignoring the lingering thought of why my high fever cure in only one night, with only the two pills I've taken.

............................

Jungkook had already gone home...

But the thing is-it was the fact that I have agreed to go to this party, knowing exactly that I do not own a decent clothes for a party outfit. I said that I don't care about people's opinion. Normally I wouldn't, but I've found out lately that I have cared for what people thinks of me lately, and it's stressing worrying about others opinion than trying not to. Thinking about what Jungkook have said, 'I should tried to enjoy myself more', and you know what he's right. I shouldn't cower under the shadows of Soyeon; because it only benefits her more than it does to me. And though today is her birthday, it's also mines as well.

The bed filled with clothes of which I would wear every day, baggy shirt, sweat shirts and pants, all in only two or three colors: grey, black and white. I know this would be deem as old fashion, and would be mocked by people as being stuck in the early 20's-but-it is what I feel most comfortable in than tight clothing, which leaves marks, at the same time, the type of clothing's that has been trending recently do not suite my taste so I leave it be.

I quickly got ready, grabbed on my black sweat shirt, pants and a sneaker; my eyeglass neatly placed over my eyes and exited the house.

............................

At a quarter to two, I met with Jungkook at the front lawn...

"As expected you dressed to impressed".

Jungkook raised a slender eyebrow.

"As expected you're running away from bad taste", he eyed me over. "I seriously need to get you some good clothes, because that ain't it". I groan loudly, ignoring his annoying laughs. I have to say, I hate that he is right but I really don't care. "You're really good at ruining my mood, as soon as I think of you as being kind and considerate you easily find some ways for me to think otherwise", I spat and he shrugged. "So this is your ride, it's different from the car you were driving not so long ago".

He snickered, ruffling my hair.

"That's because it's new".

"Oh that's right rich boy's, cannot relate", I droned, grabbing the keys.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, his eyes widening.

"Unlocking the door, since you were taking so long?" I explained, looking at him weirdly. I unlocked the door and threw the keys back at him, which he skillfully caught.

"Show off", I exclaimed and he smirk cockily.

"What? Should I have let it fall to the ground or hit me?"

"I suggest the second option" Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Whatever, I almost thought you were about to take the car and run away", I scoffed loudly.

"You say the weirdest things, I can't believe I'm even talking to you", I scoffed again but only louder, as I watch him with the same smile, that one that fuels my anger before he opened the door, ducking in.