Chapter: 17 (Part Two)

Notice: This chapter is a bit boring, but I'll promise to make the upcoming one more interesting to read...And thank you all for taking the time out of you're day to read this overall unexciting and boring book by the way, most appreciative.

..............................

BOOM! A loud noise sounded not so far away from him, his eyes flew open like two flashlight beams, the light from the room painful causing the poundings appearing in his head once more. "It sounded like that noise came from the kitchen", Jimin thought out loud. He had staggered out of his bed and landed face-down on the floor, his body strangely very weak to move. It seems as if this fever is getting worse and worse each time.

"Jimin" there, standing in front of him was Jungkook. He looked surprised for a second before he proceeded towards me, hoisting me from the floor onto the bed. "You're awake".

"As you can see", I breathe out, but "what was that noise?" I asked and as if tongue-tied he didn't say anything, which give rise to my suspicions. "...Jungkook".

"I was trying to make something for you to eat, didn't work out though, the egg exploded", he chuckled awkwardly.

"You explode an egg? How do you manage to do that?" He blushed crimson, looking away from my eyes and this was the first time I've seen such a reaction from him, I laugh quietly but it only hurts my head even more. "Look it was my first time ever cooking okay; I usually have someone doing that for me".

"Oh so you have maids and butlers?" I questioned, eyebrows raised.

In response he looked at me bluntly and stated in a 'duh' tone.

"Obviously, why wouldn't I", I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow from the bed, and then lie down. "Of course I forgot you're the son of a third gen rich family, and yet you're here exploding convenience store eggs...how laughable".

"Shut up".

...........................

Time: 8: 20 pm in the night.

I sat around the desk trying to find some type of fun reading a random book, but instead of the fun that it's supposed to be giving me, I found myself getting even bored, I really don't know how he can finish a book in a day, it amazes me sometimes. Jimin was long asleep, I guess it is good that he is resting this much.

I tossed the book away, and search for my phone, skimming through videos and photos on this social networking service called 'Instagram'. This was more enjoyable, than reading a book about a cliché love story. I've never had these types of gadgets and stuff where I came from, and books only reminded me of my own home, 'uninteresting'.

I smile; this world is a lot more fun. At the same time, it's slowly getting boring, I've did everything here that I have never did before. I travel to a lot of places, meet new people and learn new things. I can say, that this world have more advance technology which my people don't have back home.

And the more we learn these things, the more idea we get to improve our technology, maybe we can finally have these devices called phone in the future. These humans have so many things; I'm surprised that I found one person who is not so interested in it. Then again, I don't know him that much, but the more I understand him the more I grow to enjoy his company. Despite being with him makes it easier for the feelings he has to grow. At the same time, erasing his memory from that night was not going to let those feelings go away, and as much as I thought about not spending so much time with him, I still wanted to meet him. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to stay with him.

I grunted, and this is why I can't stand that old fart.

Soon, a text came in on my phone. I leaped off the chair and went towards the bed. He was lying on his back, the wet cloth over his forehead and cheek flush. I'm sure this was no typical fever, but something more in which he is unaware of.

The device ding and another text came in. This time I went out, closing the door behind me, I looked straight ahead to the woman standing at her car. She was in a black snug sort of jacket, the kind that embraced the warmth of the body and thwarted even the most determined cold blasts, along with a ripped jean.

"Hey Jen Jen", I said and she smile handing me the bag of medication.

"Was it this that you want? You know you can't stay with him when he's in such a vulnerable state".

"It's because of that which is why I am staying. Don't worry, he's not giving off anything, and I am good at controlling myself", I reassured her.

"Fine, I am not going to be staying long. I have to head back and sort out something's, and please take care of him. You know he's important to us", I nodded, watching her while she head back in her car.

"I guess I'll see you around then little pup", I groan. "Jennie I am already seventeen enough calling me like that already", she laughs.

"You are still young and you only just turned seventeen a month ago".

"Whatever just go, and tell mom I won't be coming back home tonight", She hummed, the sound of the car getting softer as she revved away.