1

Vallyk pov~

"VALLYK" i woke up to my dad calling my name it was so annoyed "YES!?" i yelled back "GET READY FOR SCHOOL" yelled "OK DAD" I yelled back and I  laughed. I got out of bed and yawned i headed to the bathroom and got inside the shower for 1 hour. I got out and brushed my teeth good thing today friday.

I got my towel dried off and threw some clothes on black ripped jeans and a grey hoodie. I walked downstairs and saw my dad on the phone. "Hey son. Oh it's just vallyk" he said to me and the perosn on the phone with him he soon he got off the phone and we ate breakfast.

I called a uber to drop me off at the school. I hated this school i would always get bullied by this boy name derektrendz he would call me a fairy and fag. (Btw don't use the word fag it's very offensive and disrespectful)

I entered the school and walked to my locker which was by the group of boys derek was in. He approached me "hey vallyk" he said "h-" i was cutted off by him pushing me to the floor. I just looked at him then started getting up i got on my knees to help me get up "I'm surprised your knees don't hurt from all your fag ass dick sucking you do" he said which made the boys and other people laugh.

I fully got up and ran away crying. We had class together but i just needed to get away from him.

*time skip*

School finally over and i headed home i saw my dad with boxs and was packing things. "Dad what you doing" i asked and he looked at me "oh vallyk i need to tell you something"

Author pov~

The boys went upstairs to vallyk room. "Yes dad?" Vallyk said a bit annoyed he was stressed because of derek. "I been talking to this girl name ariana trendz me and her decided to make things official" he said

vallyk just looked at him. his mind went crazy. "I have to live with derek" "he's so annoying" "this is terrible" his mind said going crazy. "Son ima need you to pack up because we moving into a house tmr me and ariana gonna own a house together" he said "DAD WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE!" Vallyk said yelling at him "son I'm-" vallyk cutted him off and walked out the house taking a walk.

Vallyk pov~

I kept getting calls from my dad but ignored them. It's been 5 hours and i just been out here alone i should head back because he's probably worried. I walked back and a car pulled up on me. It was derek and his friends derek pulled out water balloons and threw them at me "GET THE FAG" he shouted and laughed at me, I continue to walk and cry he's literally bisexual but so how he gonna call me a fag for being gay. I made it home "Son can we talk when you get yourself ready" i was over it atp there was no backing out of it "yeah dad".

i went upstairs and changed into some dry clothes well my onesie i had. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch "son listen i know everything gonna be new to you your gonna have a stepbrother and stepmother but this is gonna be great the more the merrier plus you have someone to talk to more often now" he said "dad it's ok I'm ready" i said lying knowing i was terrified of derek and idk what he would do to me next. He's not even my stepbrother they're not married-

I went upstairs after and packed my stuff and got ready for bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up to hearing commotion i looked out my window to see my dad packing the moving truck i quickly threw shoes on and got my boxs. I ran downstairs with them and headed outside throwing the boxs in the truck i had a lot more stuff so i went back and fourth.

*time skip*

We made it to the new house it had 5 bedrooms my dad and Arianna room. My room that was just acrossd from dereks room then the guest room and the bathroom in the middle it's right where the stairs is for example (you walk up the stairs and the bathroom right there you walk to it and yuh and there parents had there own bathroom there rooms on the 2 floor).

I got my boxs and i saw derek was done packing the first load of boxs i put in my room coming back downstairs i head back outside and went to the truck i felt someone behind and turned around to see derek there. "Hi fag" he said "why do you call me that" i said irritated "bc i can" he said then chuckling "c'mon hurry up so you could do my room" i looked at with that bitch really face.
______________________________

Yup hehehe who else ships vallyk and derek before all the drama they got into i did tbh😀 ANYWAYS BDB OUT😁