7.

Author pov~

After derek came he laid next the the shaking boy.
Derek: Dam that was funny wasn't it baby
Val: i- Stfu like i can't walk because of you.
Derek: welp you should of never ignore me.

Vallyk got up and try to walk away from him but his legs tremble and he fell. Derek laughed at him.
Derek: where you going val. He said laughing his ass off
Vallyk cried like a baby and cuddled up on the floor.
Derek: alright I'm sorry. He said then walking to him picking him up and kissing him all over his face.

Derek carried the shaking boy to the bathroom. He then sat the vallyk on the counter and kissed him for a few and then started the shower. Vallyk started crying again.
Derek: what's wrong baby. Derek said walking back to vallyk getting between the naked boy legs.
Vallyk: this is what i wanted like i can't believe I'm with you right i love you with all my heart and you saved me too today derek i can't ask for no one better then you your one of a kind and i love you derek, it's unexplainable derek. He said crying his eyes out.
Derek: i- baby i love you do you hear me no matter what your the love of my life doesn't matter what happen baby. Derek said grabbing his chin then kissing him. They showered up.

3 months later~

Vallyk pov~

Derek: FUCK YOU MY NIGGA GO BE WITH HIM.
Me: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT BITCH.
Derek: nah val go because you surely love to show another niggas attention and not me.
Me: it's not like if i did something with them derek you know your my main priority.
Derek: nah don't start that baby shit you nothing but a bitch and that's all you'll be because your a hoe and I should of let alejandro and his friend keep raping your ass.

Me: i-
Derek: listen val I'm-
Me: save it i know how you feel now derek. I said crying my eyes out and holding my knees up resting my head on them.
Derek: val please I'm- he said walking up to me but was cutted off
Me: LEAVE ME ALONE I FUCKING HATE YOU THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT ME DEREK REALLY AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME DEREK  REALLY I KNEW BEING YOUR STEPBROTHER WAS GOING TO BE TERRIBLE! I said yelling and crying.

He then walked out and left me alone, i was furious he gonna leave me after he just broke me he's nothing to me.

Derek pov~

I went to angel house.

I FUCKED UP FUCK MAN WHY DID I SAY THAT TO HIM BROO, i love him this shit man shit.
Angel: chill bro you go this not on you.
I walked so fast to him and gripped his pinning him to the wall
Me: ITS IS MY FAULT YOU WASN'T THERE NIGGA.
He removed my hand and put his hand on my chest
Angel: relax derek I'm here.
Me: angel i don't know what to do

Me and angel made stared in each other eyes.
Angel: i can cool you down for a bit.
I smirked and he started kissing.
______________________________
Yikes derek fuck up- ANYWAYS HOPE YA ENJOY COMMENT AND VOTE IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY SO😁 BDB OUT HEHE😩