11

Vallyk

I woke up tie to a pole. I heard screaming, i look to derek getting raped, he yelled and begged them to stop and i couldn't do anything but cry for my bub.

They finally stop and i could tell from the distance we was shaking. They picked up a pocket knife and cut his arm a bit then threw him on the floor and dragged him to me and tie him up next to me.

"Your next babyboy" the masked guy said, i gulped i couldn't get raped i just can't.

I was shaking for myself and to what I just witnessed i couldn't help him like he helped me. I felt a pair of hands on mine, "calm down baby" derek said.

I relax and leaned my head on his shoulder. The guys came back and it was youngboy alejandro and 2 other people.

                      Derek

They 4 enter the room alejandro touched vallyk face, rubbing his cheek. I kicked alejandro hand. "Back off" i said in a sternly voice.

He punched me in the face, i couldn't do nothing vallyk cried his eyes out i felt so bad.
They 4 left and i sigh in relief they didn't take vallyk.

"Vallyk you gotta get out of here" I said wanting to shout, "no bubs not without you" he said smiling and being confident sarcastic. "BRUH THIS NOT THE TIME TO BE DOING ALL OF THAT" I said with a tear throwing from my eye I was worried for him I love him, "I'm sorry bubba" he said now dropping his head and now frowning "it's ok let's just get out of here" I said.

There was the pocket knife they had  on the floor and I started to extend and stretch my leg tryna each for it. I was able to pull it to me and I managed to get it to my hands I cutted our ropes and went to the door.

I heard voices coming down the stairs so me and vallyk hid somewhere.

Author

Alejandro yb and the two other men came down to see vallyk and derek gone.

Ale: Fuck where they go
Yb: aye say ten just come out cuh

As the group looked for them leading away from the entrance, derek and vallyk manage to run out and the group looked at to see. Yb shot and caught vallyk in his leg.

Vallyk yelled and pain while on the floor and derek didn't care he just picked him up and ran out.

Derek caught a taxi and hurried and got in.

Derek

"Just go to the hospital" I demand crying my eyes out to see my baby in pain. I sat him on my lap and he cry into my chest gripping my shirt which made me cry harder.
_______________________________________
Sorry I haven't been uploading my bad🙃 anyways I made a new book ya should check it out😁😁