13

Author

Vallyk knew he fucked up but he loved his lover so much it made him feel guilty when they didn't get along.

Derek let the boy go, "get dry but keep your hole wet" he said smirked vallyk nodded. Vallyk did as told, "go wait for me in the room now" derek demanded and vallyk obey.

Derek grabbed lube a cock ring and a vibrator.

He made his way to the room. He stand went in the room and closed the door and leaned on it, "come here" he said which made vallyk body shake a little. Vallyk got up and went to him derek gripped his neck tightly and vallyk whimpered.

Derek

We started making out again and I enjoyed every bit of him, I moved my hands from his neck to his waist and started sucking and kissing up on his neck making him immediately let out soft small moans. I then but into his neck making him put his hands on my hand and gripped tryna pull me away.

I kept going until I found his spot he moaned like crazy as I just abused it and him wanting me to stop over pleasuring him. His hands swarm around my head like crazy but i didn't care at all I wasn't gonna be mercifully this time.

I tapped to his legs signaling him to jump and he did wrapped his legs around my waist again I felt up on his ass squeezing and still abusing his neck that was now all mark up. "FUCK d-derek y-you got me- UHHHHH" he was cutted off by his own moans, I then moved us to the bed blinky while my eyes was close and my my head in his neck still abusing him like if I was a vampire drawning blood from him.

I slammed him on the bed "UHH d-d-derek c-chill please" he said hesitating because his moans "no baby you wanna be a bad boy so I have to punish you" I mumble still sucking his neck. I pulled away and kissed down his neck to his nipples and started sucking on them.

I took two fingers and put it in his mouth and I saw his dick really hard, I'ma tease the shit outta him I don't care. Vallyk was a moaning mess and he wouldn't stop, seems like he's getting the best time outta all times but I'm kinda happy he's enjoy this for now.

I stop sucking on his nipples and kissed down to his thighs. I kissed his inner thighs to close to his balls, "derek just do something already" he cried out wanting more then just kisses. I gripped the other thigh just got done kissing digging my nails in them letting him know the answer.

"F-fine ok I'm sorry" he cried out from the pain, I let him go leaving my nail prints there. I finally put his dick in my mouth and he continue to suck on my fingers. I took my head off and my fingers out and put them deep in him.

"AHHHH F-FUCKK DEREK UHHHH PLEASE" he yelled and cried out "please what" I responded "G-go faster daddy" he said. I was surprised he would usually want me to go slow but he was so horny so I don't think he even cared. I did as told since he called me the right name.

I watch as he move around from the pain and pleasure. "You want daddy dick don't you" I said wanting to make him beg "y-yes daddy P-please give it to me" he said tears still running down his face.

I did get really horny so I wanted to do it myself, I took my fingers out slowly and got up "you wanted it so come get it" I said he ain't waste no time his legs we're a bit Shakey but it wasn't stopping him. He sat on the bed edge and I standard infront of him watching him unbuckle my pants, I pulled my underwear down when he was down and smack him in the face with my dick.

"Let's see if that mouth improve" I said smirking, he shoved his head down my 12 inch immediately deep throating. I pulled his head back and looked him in the eyes, "you want more?" I said smirking "yes please daddy" he said.

I could tell he been wanting to do this because he didn't forget to call me daddy this time. I stared him in the eyes and spitted in his mouth. He started sucking again, after a few mins I shoved his head down leaving it there.
_______________________________________
I owe ya a smut😏 for leaving ya on hold for so long anyways this is gonna continue next chapter aswell😈 I'm detabing if I should leave ya here to suffer😩 while I hold pt2 of the smut😌 anyways hopefully ya enjoy byeee BDB OUT😁😁