36.

Derek

After we was done eating me and vallyk had a private conversation about doing a 3 way with kobe. I mean he's cute I wouldn't mind another person in the relationship.

And vallyk is not as hurt like when it happen to Alejandro so I guess it would be ok for now. "KOBE!" I called him from downstairs and he ran down, "so me and vallyk was wondering if you wanna do a 3 way relationship with us" I said and he smiled so hard.

"YES NIGGA!" He said and he all kissed each other "movie night?" Kobe said and me and vallyk nodded. "Let's watch.......the conjuring 3" I said and Kobe and I smirked at each other but vallyk didn't noticed.

Me and Kobe moved to the far side of the couch leaving vallyk by myself making him cuddle up because he was scared. Me and Kobe was smiling because vallyk so cute such a submissive bottom it's adorable.

30 minutes into the movie vallyk was crying and we noticed he didn't move because he didn't have anyone to jump him and we felt bad. So me and Kobe moved to him putting him in the middle of us and he snuggled up shaking a bit.

"What's wrong bub?" Kobe said and I giggled a little "s-stop why d-did ya leave me b-by myself over here" he said crying and you could hear the fear in his voice. "We thought you was gonna come over to us bub I'm sorry" Kobe said and I started laughing.

"Baby it's ok come here" I said and he sat on my lap facing me "I'm sorry bebe" I said and he just lay his head down my shoulder. Vallyk feel asleep and me and Kobe was still up.

We brung vallyk to the room and lay him on the bed and me and Kobe inside the guest room and started smoking. After a few puffs Kobe started to get affectionate and touchy.

I started to touch his thigh and and rub it and he started to rub on my chest.

Me and Kobe had our shirts off so we we're staring at each other bodies. I started to lay him down and I kiss his neck leaving purple hickeys and went down to his chest and left hickeys there too. He started rub my back while I mark him up. We started kissing and then we heard the babies crying.

"I GOT IT" we heard vallyk yell and  continued

After a while we removed all out clothes and Kobe was giving me some good head swallowing my whole dick. "Yeah nigga" I said and he went faster, I took his head and control him and then nutted down his throat.

After I tapped him and he went on the bed and I started to finger him. "Uh- d-derek faster" he said "that's not my name" I said "d-daddy faster" he said and then blushed and I listened to his request.

After a while he was stretched out so I got some lube and put it on his hole and on my dick and pushed inside him.

"FUCK DEREK WAIT WAIT WAIT" he yelled and I smirked "what's wrong? Can't take daddy dick" I said and he blushed. "It's too big" he said"your just too tight let me loose you" I said he and moaned because I started taking long deep strokes and I was hitting his prostate. "FASTER DEREK DUCK" he said I accepted his request.

My dick felt great rubbing on his walls and I after 50 seconds we both came I deep into him. "FUCK DADDY" he said and I started to thrust into him again. "Wait wa- nah take this dick" I said cutting of his complaining.

Kobe

After 2 hours my legs were shaking and me and Derek just finished fucking. I heard the shower going on and I try to get up put once I did I fell making Derek run into the room and laugh. "Ha nigga can't walk pleaseeeee-" he said and I just rolled my eyes "don't get a attitude mamas" he said in a baby voice and I just lay there.

"Alright alright I'm coming" he said and he came to pick me up taking me to the shower.

After the shower we changed and I wore his boxer's sweats and hoodie and he wore a tank top and grey sweats. We changed the sheets and got into bed putting a movie on and fell asleep.
_______________________________________YW I FINALLY UPDATED BECAUSE I LOVE YA DUSTY ASSES.😗👊🏽 BUT ENJOY BYEEE