27

Vallyk

Ari: because he's bisexual val, I know your like why he's mad then it's because... He got a guy pregnant before and he was the happiest guy in the world we we're friends when he told me, but the guy didn't even talk to him and got a abortion.
Val: do he think pregnant able gays and bis are all cruel and evil like that, is mad so he took all his anger out on me for being pregnant?
Ari: yes val unfortunately, but me and him are working on something for you and vallyk it might take a bit long but it's good.

Val: I'm happy you told me I thought he just hated me I didn't know he was going through that, and I feel Fuck up too because I could of had another brother besides the baby your having aswell.
Ari: I know vallyk, but I'ma eat for this child and go to sleep and cuddle with your dad or something but I'll talk to you soon, bye val my lil munchkin.
Val: bye Ariana grande.

They laugh and hang up the phone,

Me and Derek end up fucking and it was the time of my life. Right now I'm giving him head because why not.

"F-fuck vallyk c-chill" he said rolling his eyes in the back of his head moving a lot from the pleasure, I started to suck faster until he bust into the back of my throat.

I kept sucking him, he's gonna have at least 15 orgasming just from head I don't care, "v-VALLYK PLEASE STOP!" He cried but I didn't care, my ass was hurting but it felt good and I was crying and he ain't stop so my turn.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he bust another nut in my mouth, I pulled away and looked at him "dam Derek your cum is so good Fuck juice and water this my beverage" I said smirking then going back. I saw tears run down his face and his body was shaking but I didn't care, his mouth was in a O shape and it just made me enjoy this even more.

*2 hours laters*

Derek was sleep and I was up on the phone with kobe,

Ko: how you doing mamas
I blushed at his words it was cute.
Val: I'm in bed, just got done giving Derek head for a few hours
I said which made him roll his eyes.

I lift the phone to the ceiling hiding my blush.

Ko: nah mamas let me see
Val: no I giggled
Ko: how's you and my baby
Val: good I been to my appointments, I can't wait to have the baby
Ko: can't wait to take care of it.

Derek woke up and wipe his eyes and looked at me, "what you doing up bae" he asked in his raspy voice. "On the phone with kobe" I replied.

"Yooo Kobe" he kinda shouted, "yurrr" kobe shouted, "why ya niggas up" Derek asked.

"Nun we just Chillin we can't sleep dawg" Kobe said, "bro I had a dream that me you and vallyk had a 3some" Derek said. "We can make it come true" Kobe said smirking, "nah deadass tho it was lit we should make it could true" Derek also said smirking.

I ain't say shit because I knew I was finna be the bottom the first round so r.i.p my booty aye. kobe barley got ass like ain't shit there or pokes out unless he's only wearing his underwear but barley still ain't shit.

Derek got a lil sum on him his cupcakes but we'll probably top Kobe last and I'll enjoy fucking them both because they both Fuck my ass up.

"You agreed vallyk?" They said smirking, I just looked at them and I didn't say nothing. "Yoo Kobe come over" Derek said and I got up and went to the bathroom, Kobe doesn't live that far from us so it's about 8 minutes he'll be here.