26

Derek

I was in shock that vallyk told my mom that. "HE'S WHAT?" His dad yelled, "he's pregnant Noah" my mom said.

(idk if I gave his dad a name)

"No this is unacceptable, MY SON A FAGGOT?, MY SON IS PREGNANT?, C'MON WE GETTING ABORTION" Noah said which triggered me and made me mad. I got up and push him "He's keeping it" I rebuked.

"Don't put your hands on me nigga" Noah said walking up to me, "AYE AYE CUT IT OUT" my mom said getting up. Vallyk was crying and holding his stomach, "Señor ten piedad. está embarazada y lo estás estresando" my mom said I knew she was upset now because she spoke in Spanish.

(Lord have mercy. he's pregnant and you're stressing him out)

His dad walk back and forth running his hands through his head, "mi amor ven siéntate y habla por favor" my Softly said, "solo quiero saber quien es el papa" he said standing behind his chair grabbing it leaning his body forward.

"Derek es el padre papá" vallyk said putting his head down, "Noah I'm sorry we didn't tell you" I said holding vallyk hand because he was crying.

"Just get the Fuck out my house" he said blankly, "papa what?" Vallyk said lifting his head up looking dead at him, i felt bad I know vallyk had so much love for his dad and his mother not being in his life he didn't want to lose him either. "Are you insane?" My said getting up "what ari" my dad said clenching his fist.

"He's pregnant and your kicking him out?" My mother said in disbelief, "yes Ari I am" he said calmly. "No vallyk and derek to your rooms or go into one of ya rooms and go to sleep" she told us and he listened. "Vallyk if you sleep here I promise you I'll make sure you don't have that baby" his dad said.

Vallyk

My emotional state was crushed.

I thought he loved me

Why dad what did I do?

I need you my mom not even in my life

Why do you hate me because of what I can't control?

I started to cry more, "Vallyk if you sleep here I promise you I'll make sure you don't have that baby" my dad said. It left me stuck and I stood there, "NOAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR GONNA HURT A PREGNANT PERSON!" Ari yelled, "I don't care Ari" my dad said.

"Well I'm pregnant" she said and me and Derek stood there shocked, "y-your w-what" he stuttered "yup I'm pregnant" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"Why didn't you tell me" he said walking to her grabbing her hand, "I don't know" she said looking away.

Me and Derek went upstairs and I cried into his chest while he hugged me crying too.

"Baby... Everything gonna be ok, I love you and I would never let anyone hurt you again your everything no matter what or circumstances is, I live you deeply and your having my kid, for your safety we gonna leave Tonight and I have a good friend and I'll pay off a apartment for us" he said to me and I looked up and started kissing him.

We pulled away and I cried again "what's wrong mamas" he asked running his hands through my hair, "why don't you treat me like this, why are you so nice to me after everything I put you through, why am I so important to you Derek" I said staring into his eyes. "I never felt important to anyone until I meant you" I sobbed.

"Vallyk because everything I put you through the cutting, the bullying, the crying, the low blows, I do this to make it up to you, I had a crush on you since I meant you. You we're the most beautiful boy I ever saw and the thick" he smirked at the last part and I playfully slap his shoulders.

"STAWP" I said giggling and blushing which made me hide my face into his chest. "Don't hide your blushes ma, now vallyk I have deep love for you why you think I keep coming back, I love you more then anyone, expect my kid tho" he said which made me smile then made me roll my eyes.

"C'mon you know it has to be that way plus you know I'll protect the baby if it was needed or save the baby over me" he said which made me laugh and nod my head because he ain't wrong.

"C'mon let's pack and get out of this shit hole" he said and I listened "we gonna live in the morning Actually" I said because I was tired and I had stomach pain.

"Ok mamas goodnight" he said and I said it back and kissed and fell asleep.

*5 months later*

Derek

Vallyk and I been ok just his stupid ass emotional rollercoaster because his pregnancy. We moved into the apartment and it was really nice.

I been checking up on my mom and unfortunately Noah because she pregnant and Noah could have bad mental health if he acknowledge that he Fuck up and he's in the wrong.

*On the phone with his mom*

D: mom how's you and Noah.
M: we alright things not the same without you and val, speaking of him how's he doing I wanna talk to him.
D: he's sleep but just some morning sickness here and there, but I'll go see if he's up.

We got upstairs and val was scrolling through his phone.

"Bae my mom wants to talk to you" I said and he rolled his eyes getting up snatching the phone. See I don't know what got into him but I'ma Fuck him up which this phone shit is over.

Vallyk

Ari: val I'm so sorry that I told him and I should of apologize sooner, I didn't know he'll react like that.

I saw her starting to cry and I got emotional too.

Val: don't cry it's ok arianna I get it, the kid your raising is pregnant and that's exciting news, but I just wanna know why, it's weird for kids to get pregnant but why would he do that to me out of all people.

Ari: because he's...

Tbc
_______________________________________
Vallyk finds out his dad secret next chapter😏

Anyways HOW YA FEELING ABOUT THIS BOOK!?🤨👊🏽

"hands on my knees, shaking ass on my thot shit"😩😩

BDB OUT😏👉🏽🚪