30

*Later that day*

Derek

Vallyk was showing and I wanted to prank him. I was on the phone with angel while he blah about the baby we're gonna be having.

I set up the camera in me and vallyk's room and waited for him to get out, I had a surprise for him since me and vallyk can't get married yet I brought a promise ring we both have one and I'ma taking these serious. I don't wanna see him without the ring on or it's gonna be a problem he's mine and no one else just a little bit of Kobe's.

*Prank time:)*

Vallyk walked out with a towel and came up to me and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He did again and I still didn't give in, "bae?" He said and I ignore him.

"BAE? HELLO?" He raised his voice and I got on the game, I started to play with mattia and Mauricio. "Yeah GOT THAT NIGGA" I shouted and vallyk scrunched his face, "bae?" He said and I ignore him.

"Why you ignoring vallyk?" Mauricio asked in the headset, "I'ma text you" I said and I told him why over text. Vallyk smack my headset off and looked at it, "hello" he said waving his hand in my face.

I pick it up and continue to play with them, "ya niggas ass at 2k" I said and vallyk walked out the room. He then came back with a water bottle but I still didn't give in, "bubba?" He said adoringly cute.

"Baby hello, why you ignoring" he said and I got up to kill someone because I got excited. He then threw water at me which piss me off but I didn't give in, he was shorter then me so he stand on the bed and poor it all on my head.

I just ignored it for now and kept playing, "what the Fuck did I do you literally came back home after 4 months and now you treating me like this" he said and I heard him about to cry. "DEREK!" he yelled and I looked around the room and back to my game, he walked to his backpack.

He went to the closet and I heard sniffling, and I saw he was packing clothes. He got up and looked back at the game and saw from the corner on my eye he had some of his and Kaden clothes putting them in the bag.

He picked up Kaden yes I know his name now, and left the room. "Ya he left" I said and they laughed, "you better go get him" mattia said and he was right plus my mamas was crying 8 felt bad.

I grabbed the camera and ran downstairs, I got outside and saw vallyk getting Kaden in his car seat. "BAE IT'S A PRANK IT'S A PRANK" I said and he looked at me and smacked the camera.

"That's not funny" he said and rolled his eyes, he grabbed Kaden at the car seat and turned off the car locking the doors. "Ya look at him he was crying" I said and he smacked the camera again, "get that out my face" he said then going upstairs.

"That's it for today YouTube video" I said and the other outro shit, I walked upstairs and went to our room and vallyk was crying with Kaden in his own world. "Baby relax" I said hugging him and he just rest him head on me, I kissed his forehead and took Kaden I know he's stressed so i wanted to clear the air.

"Vallyk can downstairs with me to the kitchen we need to talk" I said and he nodded coming to us. Vallyk got a phone call and he picked it up it was from his dad.

After 10 minutes he came back and he was crying, "my dad told me he just found my siblings and they are home" he said and I was in shock.

"Vallyk ok bringing that up I have something to tell you. My mom has my siblings in the a foster home something happen and they took us away she was only able to get me back so I didn't have my siblings" I said letting a tear out.

"Wait ok nevermind we'll have this talk later let's go to our parents house and go see them" I said and he nodded, he helded my hand tightly as we turned the car on again and got Kaden in his car seat again.

Vallyk

We got there and the house had a lot of family, Ariana greeted me and at the car and Derek was taking out Kaden. "OMG IS THAT YA BABY?" she said like the happiest person on earth, "well it's mines and someone else but I'ma have Derek's soon, I got caught up and had a baby with someone else" I said and she looked at me like she was disappointed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to but that face, I just didn't expect it from you I expected it from Derek" she said seeing my frown and then we laughed.
"Wait why me" he said playfully offended, "hmmm I don't know why" she said m.

"Derek your siblings here and vallyk's your too" she said and we went inside I saw my aunties and uncles and they all greeted us.

I walked in the house and gave Kaden to Derek.

"VALLYK!"

tbc...
_______________________________________
HEHEHEHEHE YUP I should of added this Early but why not add it now🤷🏽