8.

Vallyk

It's been 3 hours and derek still now home yeah i know i said he ain't shit but he should at least care enough to come home plus smd i love him.

I called him but he didn't pick up. I called again still no answer, i decided to call mike because him and derek talk all the time.
Mike: hi stinky
Me: mike hii bestie anyways where's derek.
Mike: bruh he told me what happen since ya both my bestfriends i ain't finna lie so he's at angel crib and you should check vall. He said like if derek and angel was doing sum.
Me: mike pick me up because i might whoop angel ass if he touching my man.

20 minutes later~~~

Mike arrived i got inside the car and he started driving.
Mike: vallyk stay calm
Me: i am just tell me what's going on
Mike: find out for yourself. He said with a smirk.

About 5 minutes later we was there, i got out the car mike stayed inside it. I walked up to the door and rung the bell but no answer, i then went to check the window to the living room. Angel and derek was there, angel had his legs wrapped around derek waist and his arms behind his neck while derek held him and they started making out.

I was shocked me and derek was never done.
My mind ran crazy and i started to here voices.

~vallyk he doesn't love you~

~vallyk he move on now~

~just kill yourself at this point it's not worth it~

The last thought hit me hard but that's what i wanted in the moment. I ran back to the car crying my eyes out, derek doesn't mean shit and i would do the same right now with mike and make him see it but I'm not a shit ass person like that. We drove back and i kissed mike on the cheek thank you mike. He blushed and i walked away.

I headed upstairs to my room and i grabbed my blade and sat out the glass table with my pc and monitor on it and i rested my arm on the table. I was shaking but it had to be done, i cutted once and yelled outta pain i cutted again holding it in and cutted 3 more times. I was done and i went to go clean my cuts and fell asleep.

The next moring~~~

I woke up and i heard the main door open and i immediately got on my phone and scrolled on my phone. Derek then soon walked in.
He was wearing grey sweats and a white v neck and nike slides he looked fine asf it show off his chest muscle and his arms.

Derek: hey um val our parents are on a business trip there was a note on the fridge.
Me: ok...
Derek: yeah h-how you been.
Me: why do you care.
Derek: dam i was just checking up on you. I like how you wearing my hoodie look so cute in it.
Me: thank you ig. But i blushed when he said that.
Derek: umm ima stop playing game vallyk i fuck up bad and i should of never said what i said you mean the most to me I'm sorry like I'm a real fuck up person i miss you and i promise Ima make it better.
Me: ..... welp at least you know what you are the audacity to come back and try to apologize just for that. I said showing him the pictures with him and angel.
Derek: i-
Me: yeah you a real fuck up person for even coming back to apologize like if you didn't fuck up again but i guess you love my broken side. I said now crying.

He walked to the bed then getting on. He pulled me on to him.

Derek: vallyk i love you ok why you think i came back i was gonna tell if you was willing to accept that first apologize but angel came on to me and i got caught up i love you and that arguement will haunt me because i know how bad i hurt you.
Me: derek i- i cutted myself-
Derek: YOU DID WHAT!?
me: I'm sorry I got voices when i saw ya it told me to do it :(.
Derek: it's alright baby just don't do it again or you get punished. He said with a smirk.
Me: i accept your apology I'm sorry for not giving as much attention i use to I'm sorry if i hurted you or made you jealous i just want my bubba back :(.
Derek: i love you and accept your apology aswell and I'm here :)

   The two boys kissed for about 2 two hours and did their morning routine.
______________________________
Hehehe ik ik they came back together to early🙄 but the drama gonna get better as i write this so yuh😩😩 anyways BDB OUT🤪🤞🏽