4.

Vallyk pov~

I started crying like idk if i can hold my feelings any longer. "Vallyk what's wrong bruh" derek said now in a begging calm tone.

Derek pov~

"Vallyk what's wrong bruh" i said in a begging calm tone, "derek" he said crying balling his eyes out. "Vallyk look at me and tell me" i said getting into between his legs pulling him closer to me from his hips, "derek i like you ok" he said now crying out loud and covering his face, "vallyk i-" i was cutted off. "Derek i get it if you don't like me i hate myself too I'm ugly annyoing disgusting unwanted" he said crying more and more, "vallyk your not ok and i love you too and i wanna be with you too" i said whipping his tears.

Vallyk pov~

"Does this mean we-" i was cutted off by his pink soft lips smashing on mine. The kiss was so aggressive and hot his tongue explored every part of my mouth. He sucked on my neck and bit it i felt a bit of blood but he licked off, we pulled away "yes vallyk we're together" i jumped on him kissing him and we kept kissing while he carried me to my bedroom. He slam me on the bed and kept kissing me, he pulled away "ima go to sleep now" he said, "no stay sleep with me please bubba" i said in a baby voice. He rolled his eyes in a playful way and got in the covers with me and he shortly fell asleep.

3am
Vallyk pov~

I woke up and derek was still sleeping i got off the bed quietly and slow so i wouldn't wake up derek. I went to grab my nike slides putting them on and left the room heading downstairs, i sat on the porch and i saw kobe walking pass it was weird because it's only 3am in the morning. He stopped infront of my house and looked the opposite way from me, i went up to him grabbing his shoulder, he turn around having huge wide black eyes. There was no white nothing just black i backed up to bump into someone, i turned around and it's was derek with the same eyes as Kobe,vallyk and mike appeared from my left and right with the same eyes as the other two boys and they all jumped in the my direction.

Derek pov~

"AHHHHH STOP IT" i heard i woke up to see vallyk moving and yelling, "vallyk wake up VALLYK!" I yelled while shaking him. He woke up and he was crying, i rested him head on my chest and he just cried, "it's ok I'm here don't worry" i said then kissing his forehead Vallyk went to sleep.

3 hours later

I got a phone call from mike.
Me: yoo
Mike: derek i think something happen to kobe.
Me: what you mean?
Mike: i called him and he's not picking up and i went to his house and his mom said she hasn't saw him after last night.
Me: aii we gonna do something about this let's link up with the boys.
______________________________
BRO I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING☹ MY BAD ANYWAYS HOPEFULLY YA ENJOY THIS BDB OUT😁😁