32

Vallyk

Having these thoughts and hurt by someone I thought who loved me, I went into the bathroom and grabbed my blade cutting 3 times. I left the bathroom and Kaden was on the floor playing with toys, I went over with him and entertained him too.

Kobe got out the bathroom with just a towel around his hips and his shape V line showing with water drops dripping off his curls and running down his abs. "What you looking at ma" he said and I blushed and hid my face, "nah let me see you blush cutie" and I blushed more "STAWP".

Kobe dropped his towel after getting his black basketball shorts and white tank top. Kaden was looking the other way so it was ok I guess, I went over and got on my knees and started to stroke him.

"Want some ma?" He said and he started to get hard, "yes daddy" I said looking into his eyes.

*Time skip*

I got done swallowing his kids and I ate his ass, and he did the same to me.

Derek

I pulled out the promise rings I brought and started to but them away, we can try again another time. I knew I was gonna miss vallyk in a while but I didn't really care right now, I started to hang out with my siblings and we pulled board games PS5 and ate snacks all night.

Ahiella and Ricky was downstairs doing who knows what, the twins are scrolling on they're phones right now, Jordan sleeping and I'm just Chillin.

*Ring*

The doorbell rang and ahiella all call us down. My mom was at the door with Celina and she came in, "someone into the living room" she said and we listened. "Ok que carajo fue eso"she said and I chuckled (what the Fuck was that) "he started he should of never hit Derek" Corey said.

"Well Derek should of never got someone else pregnant even if vallyk did because two wrongs don't make a right" Ricky said, "too you" Derek said.

"I'm a new relationship now Fuck vallyk" I said and my mom shook her head. "What have gotten into you" she said with a disgusted face, I got up from there and left and went into my room again.

I sat on the floor and cried and Jordan came in, "hey Derek don't cry" Jordan said sitting next to me rubbing my back.

I want to go to anger management to get help, so I won't hurt angel or anyone else I love... Especially vallyk.

I got up and left, I called a Uber and went to angel house. I had some clothes there so I got ready went to a club and chill.

I started drinking a lot and male and female strippers were all on me.

"Hey sexy, wanna have so fun", the female asked and I agreed. She told me to her car and drove home. Once we got there we went to her bedroom and started making out, and from there we fucked and I fell asleep.

I

woke up to someone giving me head and it was some random dude, he must of saw I had morning wood and decided to but I push him head down even more making him, then busting a load. We exchanged numbers and I left from there.

*5 months later*

Angel had the baby and it's a girl.

Lea ciara trendz.

Angel is gonna be happy so am I, he gave me all I wanted and I'm happy.
I kissed angel and he kissed back and honestly even though how much it hurts for me to say it I might just be in love with him.

I get vallyk still probably loves me but what am I supposed to explain to my daughter when she other. "I left because I wanted to be with my true love or I left because I didn't wanna be with angel" I have a baby now and I don't know if I can't be with vallyk anymore.

Vallyk

I was home playing with Kaden, his smile bring me enjoy and happiness. I swear I love my baby.

I was having second thoughts on Kobe because he's not really around unless he want sex or just to spend time with Kaden. I started to feel like it was another person involved or he just doesn't want me for who I am and just for my body.

I'm starting to miss Derek be loved me for who I am and the talks and moments we'll have even while Kaden was sleep or up or even with us. While Kaden cuddled his teddy bear, I scrolled through my phone seeing memories of me and Derek.

There's this one I pressed and Derek was so excited that we made it official, when we got he started to make snaps and brag about me. "VALLYK I FUCKING LOVE YOU" he said "I LOVE YOU MORE" I yelled and he got up running to me and kissing me while still recording.

I started to cry and I felt Kaden play with my ear and somehow had his bottle. I rubbed his head and he fell asleep shortly after.

Kobe came in and looked at me, I immediately swiped out my camera roll and just rested my head. "Vallyk can we Fuck?" He asked and I just felt like shit, "I'm not in the mood Kobe" I said and he suck his teeth and kissed Kaden forehead and left.

Maybe Derek was right, no one else will ever love me.
_______________________________________
Welp hopefully ya happy 😁 this book finna be longer then I expected😭👊🏽

"So they can get on they're fucking keyboards and make me the bad guy Chun LI"