34

(didn't it pass a year? Or been a year? Anyways everyone aged by now 😭 so Kaden like a year now right? IDK BUT NOW HE IS 😭 I BE DOING MONTH TIME SKIPS AND SHIT HE SHOULD BE A YEAR BY NOW😭👊🏽)

Vallyk

Me and Kobe got him and he was so calm, "so why did you and Derek kiss" he asked and I just looked at him. "Vallyk answer me before what I do get worse" he said, "I was depressed and you wasn't helping me Kobe you barely even ask me how I'm doing. So Derek noticed and he know how he can help me sometimes and to be honest Kobe I started falling for you because I thought you changed but you didn't" I said and I looked away.

"Actually I have, I been planning something for be and you and it was taking me a lot so that's why I was in and out but since you wanna be a bitch about everything and kiss another nigga now I'm finna show you" he said then getting up pinned against the way. He turned me around and pulled down my pants.

"Kobe please I'm sorry" I said and punched me, he then pulled down his pants and boxers and pull my boxers down and then it happen...again.

Derek

I finally got to the house and I opened the door, I heard yelling, screaming and moaning. I ran upstairs to our room and opened the door

Vallyk was crying and Kobe was aggressively thrusting into him. Vallyk cried and begged him to stop but it sounded like he actually meant it. "GET OFF OF HIM" I yelled running over and punching Kobe, vallyk fell to the floor and cuddle up there. Me and Kobe started fighting and ahiella and Ricky came in and broke it up.

Before they even noticed vallyk I threw something over him so they wouldn't see him naked. "GET HIM OUT MY HOUSE" I yelled and they did that, after I quickly ran to vallyk who was on the floor bleeding from his anus and crying. "I'm so sorry vallyk this is all my fault" I said and he out his hand on my cheek.

"It's not D-" "it is if I have never left you this would of never happened if I haven't had kissed you this would of never happen, vallyk it my fault I don't know why you still decide to be with me after everything I have down, now you have to live with trauma which I'm apart of and it's just makes me feel like a terrible person" I said and he kissed me.

"Derek it's ok please believe me" he said and I just nodded, the ambulance came and took him, me and ahiella got on and Ricky drove by himself to the hospital.

Once we got there I got a call from Shawn.

S: what happen D
D: Kobe raped vallyk
S: nah nigga say you lying
D: I'm not
S: aii I'm finna kill that nigga
V: no Shawn it's ok I'ma be fine
S: vallyk but he- fine
D: yeah I feel you bro, you don't get much I wanna beat him the Fuck outta him
S: I swear I wanna crack his head open then keep beating him until I feel like he's dead his brain and shoot out his head for all I care I'll still keep going
D: alright Shawn relax and go to bed we don't need you being in handcuffs like last month.
S: aii D take care of my brother love you both.

He then hung up and vallyk giggled, "your brother crazy" I said laughing and vallyk laughed. I put my hand on vallyk thigh and he put his hand on my hand. "Vallyk after-" "DEREK WHO HAS THE KIDS" he shouted, "oh shit" I said then running out the hospital.

*Time skip*

I got the kids and vallyk was laughing, "I swear we're going through a lot, look at the cute creations we both made" he said smiling and I looked at him. "What's wrong" he asked, "I was saying after you heal can we- can we maybe make a creation together" I said looking into his eyes seriously.

"Is that even a question Derek?. You know dam well we finna have babies" he said and I picked him up off the bed. "YES YES YES!" I said and we laughed.

I looked to see Kaden getting down off the chair we put him in and crawl out the room. "KADEN GET OVER HERE" I yelled and he giggled and kept going, the hall got crowded and I still had my eyes on him but couldn't really get to him.

"KADEN!" I yelled then push pass people, I picked him up before the stretcher the nurses was bringing to a room could hit him. "Kaden what is wrong with you" I said and he just laughed, "wouldn't had been funny if that thing hit you now would it" I said, he laughed after and I snuggled him.

"While we I'm here your gonna try to walk Kaden" I said then put him down and started to help him. He started to take his steps while I held him and vallyk smiled.

"Lea be ready for when you have to start to this" vallyk said Lea got off the chair too and started crawling around the room. "You got this Kaden now try it by yourself" I said and moved away from him.

I recorded and he help himself up by holding on the the wall he used the wall to help walk before letting go and falling. He cried and I picked him up again, "don't worry we can try again another time" I said and he smiled.

Lea started to cry and vallyk checked her diaper and she was taking a shit. "Derek ion wanna clean her right now" he said laughing and I playfully rolled my eyes, "next time you doing it, BRO THIS SHIT STANKS"
_______________________________________
DAM PAPI YOU A RARE BREED, NO COMPARING, AND IT'S MF SCARY.

ANYWAYS IK DON'T BE MAD AT ME😭

ANYWAYS IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT IN HERE SO WAIT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER 😁😁