5.

Vallyk pov~

Derek came in the room looking mad asf he started walking back and front. I grabbed his arm tryna calm him down he just pushed me to the floor.

Derek: I'm-I'm sorry baby.
Me: nah fuck you i ain't do shit bit try to help you calm down because i ain't want you to be stressed out. I said then Shaking my head.
Derek: bae c'mon now you know i got anger issues.

I just walked out because i was aggravated i sat on the couch and derek soon came downstairs and headed out.
I sat bored waiting for him to crawl back to me and act like a baby then we cuddle or something.

Derek pov~

I walked out and i felt bad i knew i had to make it up to my baby. I left and got into the my me and val car and drove off to the park.

I got there and the boys were already there.
Mike: he know where he is his phone location says somewhere in this area.
Angel: zoom in smartass
Mike: shut the fuck up i knew already.
They zoomed in and he was in a big mansion it was pretty far but not all that far.

We got in our cars and started to drive to the location.

Vallyk pov~

I got bored and there was nothing to do so i called kobe he picked up.

Me: hey kobe
Kobe: val listen to me i got kidnapped i was right outside from your house and it was like 2am in the morning and then someone just snapped me up i was on the sidewalk I'm in a mansion in a basement i need you to tell the boys.

I started to cry, "kobe i just wanna know if you are ok?" I said crying, he looked down "no val" he said sadly. "Ima call the boys i love you were gonna get you" i said he smiled then the phone hanged up.

I facetimed derek.
Me: derek kobe got kidnapped
Derek: how tf you know.
Me: How do you know?
Derek: we don't dumbass he just saw his phone location and now following it fucking stupid ass bitch now talk.
I looked at him i was so sensitive so i use it as my advantage to make him feel bad. I faked cried with actually tears running down.
Derek: baby calm now I'm sorry
Me: NO FUCK YOU NOW LISTEN kobe said help him because they doing bad things to him it's a big mansion and he's in the basement i believe now go help him and fuck you no kisses or nothing for yoh tonight.
Derek: baby don't do me like that please don't be mad at me.

I just hanged up but I actually started to get sad because of what he said.
__

Derek pov

I can't with vallyk he so extra for no reason but i love that boy with my life. Me and boys got there's,
Me: val said he's in the basement so we gotta find our way in there.
Mike: we gonna have to spread out then.
Dejaune: so let's do that and if you think you found it just call us.
We all agreed and started looking.
______________________________

Hehehe ima add everything in next chapter this chapter kinda boring though☹
Anyways enjoy mfs BDB OUT😩😩 👁👄👁