33

*two weeks later*

Derek

The boys wanted to hang out, me and angel let ahiella watch Lea and went.
We got there and saw vallyk, mattia, Mauricio, larray, Brady, Kobe, alejandro, and Mike. I don't know why mike and Mauricio playing like they don't want each other.

I looked at vallyk and he looked skinnier like if he haven't ate in these pass 2 weeks. I was a bit concerned...

We was at McDonald's and we all went Inside, "what ya want" mattia said standing up about to go order. We all said what we wanted expect vallyk, "your not eating" alejandro asked and he shook his head no.

After 10 minutes we was talking until mattia came back with our food. "See you could stop complaining mike" I said and we all laughed and vallyk just smirked a little.

I saw vallyk watch everyone eat like if he was hungry but literally starving himself. "Excuse me, vallyk come with me" I said and he rolled his eyes and got up, and everyone went back to talking.

We walked outside to the back of McDonald's, "what's your problem?" I asked kinda mad, "it's nothing Derek, not like you even care" he said and I look at a deep breath. "I wouldn't be he-" "no you wouldn't be here if you didn't feel bad about what you said, you wouldn't be here if you didn't notice I was depressed obviously because of you because of your words and actions, you know you broke me and now trying to get me to eat and thinking talking to me gonna bring happiness to me. I'm happy with you Derek when your happy and your with me, not against me with family members you meant for a few hours which is now for a few months now but I'm referring on that day. You hurt me and now I'm in a relationship with a guy who just uses me for sex and I thought he changed. He barely in my life or even cares because he didn't notice me being depressed" he cut me off and saying all that.

I punched the wall, "vallyk listen you know I have ang-" "yeah anger issues, because that's your excuse for everything and every time we argue. Don't you think you need anger management or something knowing your lover is sensitive and have depression. And why you hitting the wall we're not together so it's nothing for you to hit me like you always do. Like every other time." He said and I grabbed him by his shirt lifting him up against the wall.

"LISTEN TO ME, I'M NOT GONNA PUT MY HANDS ON YOU, NEVER AGAIN OK..." I said putting him down. "Ok I'm going to take anger management, and I'm sorry for the things I said vallyk ok I just- I just get so mad when your mad at me and I start saying shit that I don't even mean it just to get you tight because I'm tight ok... I know I said your unwanted but if you really was I wouldn't be here trying to get you to eat and bring a bit ok joy. I Fucked up and I said that a lot but hearing it from Ricky and ahiella I know I did, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the hurt I costed, I'm sorry for making you have those thoughts, I'm sorry for even letting them jump you, I'm sorry for everything negative I have done to you and costed you vallyk." I said letting tears out and dropping to the floor.

"Things are not the same without you and I know I need you, I'm happy I have Lea, yeah he had the baby. But without you I'm nothing with Lea I feel something but besides the kids I have your the other part that keeps me going vallyk it's you." I said and I looked up to see him crying.

I got up and wipe his tears and picked up him against the wall. He wrapped his legs around me and we began to kiss, it was so aggressive and touching, we pure out all our we emotions in this one session.

We began to cry but it didn't stop us, we kept going until we had to breathe for air. Once we reach that point I slid my tongue out and we started to breathe.

"I love you vallyk" I said "I love you too Derek" he said back, I looked to see angel and the boys there. "Shit... Umm how much did ya see and hear" I asked grinning, "well just the makeout session" larray said.

"So this is how it is" angel said then walking off, he got into the car but before locking the doors I got in, "GET OUT!" He said and I ain't care I just sat there. "Fine don't then" he said then driving.

We got to the house and we both went inside, we got to the room and I saw ahiella with Lea. "Ahiella can you get out for a minute" and she listened, "so why we're you kissing him?" Angel said with his arms crossed.

"Because he's depressed and I'm really his cure to be honest" I said looking him dead in the eyes, "I don't care if he was standing on a cliff, why did you hurt me bitch" he said which got me tight.

I went up to him and grabbed him by his throat and pinned him against the wall, "listen you little bitch. Your not shit to me but a friend after these Little relationship or hooks up we have ok. I'll do anything for vallyk and take him back like I said in the hospital, did you not get that already? After I'm done hooking up with you who I got home and spend most of my time with. Vallyk so that's shows how much I really give a Fuck about you. He's my main priority, you ain't shit but my child mother" I said into his ears and he cried.

"TAKE YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE WE'RE DONE" he shouted and I did just that.

After I took Lea and went to my crib ask me and vallyk's place.
_______________________________________
Kinda feeling like that got along again too fast but truth is I'm trying to end this book already😭 but more to come😭👍🏽 anyways

Next chapter vallyk gets raped☹️👊🏽