14

Derek

I rolled my eyes in the back of my head from the pleasure. After a while I look down back at vallyk trying to push my legs back to make me pull out and his body crazy shaking begging for air.

I sigh and pulled out. "Aww you couldn't breathe slut" I said chuckling "that's not funny" he said with tears flowing down his face.

I didn't care what he had going on he has to learn, I pulled him back to me and lifted his legs. I wasn't gonna use lube that was for the vibrator, his hole was exposed and I smash into him.

Vallyk

He hit my prostate, I let out a female moaned. He angle himself and abused my spot, I dug my nails into his chest and making him go even faster, "UHHHH d-derek I-i can't take it" I said now starting to cry more "yes you could" he said smiling and slowing down doing long deep slow storkes.

He laid his body on mine still stroking deep inside of me, he kissed on my mark up abused neck and I grabbed his hair tightly. "D-derek" I said from the pleasure "who's derek" he said.

"Daddy please go faster" I said he bit my neck then pulled away he was standing again and moved faster now.
"Vallyk Fuck your so tight" he said enjoy every part of this, "y-your just so b-big" I said.

"Derek I need to c-cum" I cried out "hold it" he said. I couldn't it was just too much, I came and it shot all the way to my chest and he came deep inside me with the cum running down to my balls. "Didn't I SAY HOLD IT SLUT" he said gripping my throat tightly. Whimpered.

"Derek please I couldn't I'm sorry" I said begging for him to just leave it at here "nah you didn't listen once again" he walked to my dresser and picked up a pink object and a black one.

"Now vallyk I was gonna be nice and leave it at here but you ain't listen once again sorry baby" he said chuckling but still mad. I gulped "derek please no I'm- I'm sorry I'll listen" I cried and begged, he looked at me in my eyes and looked like he was gonna be merciful.

"Nah you needa get this" he said, I just cried while he put the cock ring on me. He grabbed the lube and loose me up more putting the vibrator in me.

He turned it all the way up and I yelled "DEREK UGGHH S-STOP TURN IT OFF" I yelled and cried moving and rolling around of the bed, "no" he said in a stern time. He went to his room and came back with ropes "since you like to move I have no other choice" he said laughing.

He tied my arms to the back frame and my legs to the front frame of the bed. It didn't stop me from moving I just couldn't do much but try to get out of this ropes.

"Now I'ma go to a party and you'll be here for about a few hours I guess" he said skipping out the room. "Derek WAIT" I cried out "hmm" he said looking back at me with a little smirk and his eye brow up in a questioning way, "please don't leave me here don't do me like this" I cried out begging him "nah you'll be fine" he said then skipped out.

I cried and my body was shaking so much I didn't even want to move anymore let it just be violated. My phone rung and it was mike calling but I had no other choice but to watch it ring.
_______________________________________
Welp you you welcomes😁 yes I decided to leave ya hanging and what about it🤨 I'll do it again😃 anyways hope ya enjoy vote and comment BDB OUT😈🔪