6.

Kobe pov~

I was tie to a chair and then i heard a door open i saw vallyk was throwing. I was in shock but mad at the same time because he's like my lil bro and ion want him to get hurt.

Alejandro walked in and vallyk was still on the floor he picked him up and put him on a table. He pulled out a pair off hand cuffs and cuffed him to the pole right next to the table. Vallyk was crying so was I.
Me: LEAVE HIM ALONE BRO PLEASE.
Alejandro: nah he did it to himself plus this boy right here thicc asf. He said then smacking and gripping his ass.

He rubbed his print on vallyks bottom but he still
had his pants on.

Alejandro: fucc this let me get yb we'll fucc him together. He said laughing.
Vallyk: PLEASE stop just let us go please. He said crying out and yelling.

Derek pov~

We was searching and i heard a yell i swore it was vallyk voice i ran in the direction of the yelled and so did the boys we got there and he pushed open the door it looked like a man cave but then a lil bit of a open dark space with grey walls.

I saw kobe sitting in the chair i ran to him and then i heard vallyk crying. I looked to see another guy member in his mouth and the boy who goes to our school alejandro Rosario grinding his print on him.

I was furious they looked at me and the darkskin one who had his member in val mouth pointed a gun at me. Val kicked alejandro in the stomach which made the darkskin boy look and i tackled the darkskin once his attention was off of me.

I got on top of him and i started punching him. Vallyk and Kobe was free, we heard running to the room so we just ran out another way we got until our cars and drove to me and vals house.

I got out and try to hug him but he pushed me back and walked inside. we all chilled in the living room happy that they we're safe i kinda got into my feelings so i went ti go head upstairs
Kobe: yoo we finna derek.
Me: alr stay self and no more late night walks
Kobe: you my son shut up.
We both started laughing

Vallyk pov~

Derek was going upstairs and the boys were leaving. I sat in the couch for about another hour watching a movie, i got bored so i wanted to tease derek ass so i went upstairs and saw him on his phone and he was in his feelings crying and singing "feelings so deep in my feelingssss" he sung i just got in bed with him and scrolled on my phone.

About 5 minutes later
Derek: VALLYK PLEASE I'M SORRY TALK TO ME I MISS YOU. He said crying wrapping his arms around my waist and crying his head into my shirt.
I looked down at him and giggled, I ignored him tho.
He looked up at me and he smashed his lips on mine and i immediately kissed back i missed my boyfriend attention aswell but fuck him. I said in my head silently laughing.

He got more aggressive and my head leaned back on the bed frame he then kissing down to my neck and suck and bite on my neck. I groaned he bite harder and i felt a bit of bleed, he licked it off.

Derek pov~

Smut warning

I pulled away looking at the purple hickeys i left. I took off my shirt and his, "strip mams" i said he then got off the bed pulled down his shorts and underwear and was nude. I walked up to him and gripped his ass, i picked him up slamming him on the bed i took my sweats and underwear off aswell. I started to suck on his nipples and put my fingers in his mouth, he sucked in my fingers and i sucked his body leaving purple hickeys everywhere in his body.

I pulled my fingers out and lifted him legs and started fingering his pink hole. He moaned and arched his back, i went faster and added another finger then curled them, he was stretched enough.

I grabbed the lube and rubbed on my member and his hole i pushed in slowly letting his adjust to my size. I thrusted slowly.

Vallyk pov~

Derek was so big this shit hurted asf but i bet his ass is enjoying every part of this. He picked up his pace and i moaned and yelled.

Me: d-derek slow down
Derek: that's not how you ask baby. He said then going faster hitting my p-spot (a males g-spot but it's called a prostate so it's technically called p-spot)
Me: y-yes Uhhhhh deREk FuCk ughhhh. I moaned.
Derek: yeah take it little slut
Val: d-derek i-UHHH i wanna cUMMM.
Derek: go ahead we gonna be here for a while baby.
He kept thrusting into me and did slow deep storkes. I came all over my stomach he did aswell but he kept going.

5pm

6pm

7pm

My legs been gave out they're we're shaking still tho even tho it's been 3 hours and derek cummed at least 10 times in me and i cummed 6 times on my stomach.
Derek: uhhhh ima cum
Me: s-same DADDY UHHH
we both came i came on my stomach again and he came in me.
______________________________
Hehehe yup a smut HOPEFULLY YA ENJOY😩😩 vote and comment😁🤞🏽ima start making multiple chapters too so i could upload them then ya have a lot to read😌😌 BDB OUT😌🤪