31

Noah

We sat down at a table because we needed to discuss somethings, I missed my kids and I'm happy I did research to get them back. I recently put my things to a side because I love my kids and vallyk was the only one I had when they was away so I owe him a apology.

I found out all my kids are LGBTQ+ and I'm happy for them.

"Ok so ya should remember each other's names ya wasn't separated ya whole live" I said and Shawn laughed.

"Ok so that's vallyk, ummmm that's... That's dam what's your name?" Shawn jokily said.

We laughed but it's kinda a emotional movement for me, my kids we're taken from me due to a massive explosion where we use to live for a vacation. I didn't really know what to do I asked for help but my kids we're so young so they could of been leaded by someone or just taken to a shelter or something. Someone I knew came out and returned vallyk to me out we couldn't have the others.

I was at home and I did had my old girlfriend computer (their mom) and I looked through stuff, from what I saw it looks like she was in contact with someone who was helping and I started to continue these conversations. I had to because I wanted my kids back and their mom die due to a heart attack she was so stressed out and depressed desperate for her kids back.

I never brung up this talk to vallyk until now because I didn't want him to feel sad or depressed or worried. I explained everything to him on the phone expect his the reason his mom die. But I'ma tell them today, but before that I have to introduce them to our new family addition, baby Celina.

 But I'ma tell them today, but before that I have to introduce them to our new family addition, baby Celina

I went upstairs to grab her and bring her down.

"Who's baby is that?" Brandon said, "mines and Ariana" I said and all the boys got out they're seats and ran over. "Ya sit ya asses back down, over here crowding my baby" Ari said and they laughed.

"It's not just yours she my sister" Terrell said, "and I'm your mother so sit your ass down" she said and Corey rolled his eyes and Terrell sat down.

Me and Ariana was in the same city when that happen and our kids grew a bond in the foster home.

"So vallyk who's that" Shawn asked, "that's my boyfriend" "that's our brother" vallyk and Ricky said. "Wait what?" The twins said and ahiella started bursting out laughing, "ugh he's my my boyfriend, I know my dad and Ariana are dating and not married so Derek not really my stepbrother and even if they we're not related so it's not really weird to have feelings but yes he's my boyfriend" vallyk explained.

"So who's child is that?" Jordan asked, "well it's mines but I'll explain all that later" he said and I felt him. "Ok while we here I need to tell you something vallyk" Derek said.

Derek

I feel like this is the right time to tell him. "When you had you and kobe's baby and I walked out and said I was gonna get someone pregnant.....welllllll..... I got angel pregnant" I said putting my head down. "YOU DID WHAT!?" he yelled and I deserved it.

"DEREK WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, ARE YOU INSANE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR DUMBASS YOU FUCKING BITCH" he said walking over to me then slapping my head, Corey jumped up and walked over pushing vallyk. "Don't touch him nigga" he said.

"Who the Fuck are you to tell me not to touch him" vallyk said and pushed him back, they started fighting and everyone from outside came in and it was a brawl. Vallyk and Corey started fighting and Terrell jump in making Brandon do the same.

They broke it up and vallyk lip was busted Corey was bleeding from his nose, Terrell hair was a mess and Brandon was fine. My aunties and uncles started pushing us out.

"THAT'S WHY YOUR DAD DIDN'T EVEN SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU FIRST CAME OUT AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU VALLYK, YOUR A FUCKING MISTAKE AND NOT WANTED YOU CHEATING HOE ASS BITCH!" I said before fully
Leaving the place, I drove home me and my siblings we're chilling.

I heard the door opened, and saw vallyk there with his lip swollen a bit.
"Psss it's the unwanted child" I said making them laughed and Corey thew something at vallyk head.

Vallyk just continue to pack his stuff and Kaden's but I stop him. "I'm done with you but Kaden is staying with me, ion want him around Kobe" I said and he rolled his eyes and continue to pack.

I grabbed his hair pushing it done on the floor, "do you hear me?" I said pushing hard and he started to yell. Noticing his pain I was merciful and let go I took Kaden and he try to grab him back but Terrell push him out and locked the door.

"THAT'S MY BABY!" he shouted from the outside the room, "he's mines now" I said and after I heard banging and crying. He gave up after a while and he i heard him start the car, I ran downstairs but he already had pull off.

"Fuck he took the car" I said and ahiella just rolled her eyes at me, "what the Fuck is your problem?" I said and she slapped me. "You hurt him you got someone else pregnant and literally took his child, what the Fuck is wrong with you" she said and I didn't say nothing.

Ricky came and padded my shoulder, "you Fuck up my guy" he said and walked into the house. I called angel and I told him I wanted to be with him, knowing my heart is still with vallyk. I explained everything and we made it official.

Vallyk

I cried into Kobe shoulder and he got up, "Fuck this shit that's my Child and he ain't finna take him like he's his, let's go" he said but I grabbed him, "no they gonna jump you look at my lip" I said and he noticed and kissed me.

"Let's go" he said and I listened, We picked up mattia, Mauricio, Brady, and alejandro. We made it to the house again a few minutes later and went in.
I opened the door with my keys and we went upstairs, the room door was unlocked and we went in.

"What do ya want" Ricky said, "my child" Kobe said and death stare him.
"Well he's staying with me" Derek said and Kobe walked up to him, "Derek" he said then pulling a knife out on him.

"YOOOO" the boys said and Everyone started fearing, "give me my child" he said again Derek scarily listened.

I knew he wasn't gonna kill Derek he did it just to scared him. I looked at Derek and who stared at me and then I walked out.

After a while of driving because we had to drop the boys off, Kobe was showering and I started to have thoughts and Derek words repeat in my head.

No one gonna love you.

Unwanted child.

Cheating unloyal hoe.

Should I just end it again.

It's probably better if I'm not here.

Tbc...
_______________________________________
HIII EWWW WHY AM I SO ACTIVE- IT'S SCARY-😭👊🏽 anyways enjoy:)