28

*4 months later*

Derek

Vallyk got up and walked to the kitchen, he was cooking and all I heard was the spatula drop and I looked to him holding his stomach. I jumped off the couch and ran too him, "WHAT'S WRONG" I said worried because he started crying.

"THE BABY COMING" he yelled and I turned off the oven so the house won't burn down and got him into the car. As we drove to the hospital he squeezed my hand and I pick his hand up kissing it and putting it back down.

"It's gonna be ok" I said tryna help. We got to the hospital and they immediately rush him into the  emergency room. I saw Kobe entree the hospital and he followed me, we was in there with him and they started the procedure, they started cutting his stomach and after they removed the skin and etc. they took the baby out.

"IT'S A BOY" they the doctors yelled, and I did a cheer movement so did Kobe. "IMA BE A FATHER!" I yelled and vallyk face went serious, "you ok?" I asked and he nodded I knew something was wrong but it's a happy moment right now.

 "IMA BE A FATHER!" I yelled and vallyk face went serious, "you ok?" I asked and he nodded I knew something was wrong but it's a happy moment right now

The baby:)

*The song moment 4 life plays*

They out the baby on vallyk for skin to skin and then was gonna give the baby to me, "WAIT... D-derek listen I'm so sorry let you have all rights to hate me after this Derek. I Fuck up for not letting you know in the first place, but- it's not yours it's kobe" he said started to crying.

"W-what your joking right?" I said getting angry, "no Derek" he said the doctor said "Oop" I giggled and looked at vallyk. "You Fuck up... You know that right?" I said, "Derek please it's not like I cheated I just didn't tell you because I was scared" he said thinking it was gonna make the situation better.

"No vallyk now Ima go get someone pregnant and I don't give about how you feel. Goodbye" with that I left and called angel.

We have me his address and I used the gps and went over there, "hey Derek" he said hugging me but I put my hands in front of me stopping him going in for a kiss, we kissed back and I tapped his leg and he jumped with that we enter the house.

I kicked the door close not breaking the kiss and we made it in the bedroom. We broke the kiss and I ripped his clothes off and he ripped my off.

I grabbed the lube off his dresser and he arched his back. "Looks like you been playing with your hole" I said and he nodded, "daddy finna Fuck this shit" I said and then I but lube on my dick and his hole.

"You ready" I said, he nodded and I pushed in.

*Time skip*

I nutted after hours of sex and angel got that good ass, I don't know he's able to get pregnant but I hope he is.
Vallyk kept calling my phone while em and angel Fuck and still is and I don't got time for the bullshit.

I left the room and went on the front porch and answer the phone.

D=derek
V=vallyk

D: what do you want

V: Derek please forgive me I'm sorry please don't get no one pregnant I know it's not what you want your just mad right now.

D: vallyk shut up you don't know what I want I'll talk to you later.

With that I hung up and went back inside and cuddled with angel, if the results come back that he produces eggs and he's pregnant I'ma tell vallyk because I'm not a sneak bitch like him.

Vallyk

"Kobe I'm scared like who is he gonna get pregnant?" I asked worried, "for the most part it's probably angel because they had a argument In the hospital when you did what you did and angel blurt it out that Derek took his virginity, then Derek is something like it's ok he got him and then winked" Kobe explained and I was in shocked.

I started to cry and Kobe came to me holding my hand, "everything gonna be fine don't stress you just gave birth to a beautiful child and I want you to be happy" he said. And I smiled holding his hand too.

I'm slowly catching feelings for Kobe he's a really nice person and he looks like he's changing. He use to be this big hoe that everyone like and he Fuck everything but this Kobe is the Kobe that makes me happy and grateful that he's planning on being a good father.

The doctors came back and ask us what we naming the baby, Kaden Kevin Morris. Me and Kobe said, like baby was sleeping so I decided to sleep and Kobe scrolled on his phone.

Derek

Me and vallyk didn't break up because he did cheat but we made up I just wish he told me it was Kobe's baby I would of still cared for him, like I said no matter what he's the love of my life and it just hurt me.

I hope he's doing ok though but if angel gets pregnant I'ma tell vallyk ion want to him like how he hurt me. "Derek I'm hungry" angel said and I smirked, "want some dick?" And he smirked.

He removed the sheets and pulled down my shorts and boxers and got the sucking.

*Time skip*

We was eating Chinese food, and we heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see kobe and he had some clothes.

"Umm what do you want?" I said annoyed, "vallyk wanted me to see where you we're because you wasn't home so he said if your not home go to one of the boys houses and give him some clothes, and because of what you said he thought you wasn't going home and just going to one of the boys and I assume angel which I was right" he explained and I took the clothes.

I close the door but it didn't close because his foot was in the way, he pushed the door opened, "question I ain't go tell vallyk even tho you probably don't trust me... But you and angel Fuck didn't ya" he said. "I mean obviously" I said and he chuckled.

"What's funny" I said confused, "I told vallyk that it was most likely angel you was gonna try to get pregnant but I don't care you tell him when you ready if angel even gets pregnant" he said then walked back to the car.

"Kobe wait" I raised my voice a bit for him to hear me, he turned away and raised is eyebrow. "C'mere" I said and he listened, I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He aggressive slammed my back against the wall not breaking the kiss and started to go to my neck. I stopped him before I got a hickey because even tho me and angel not together or we are it's complicated because I never ended things with vallyk he would still get mad.

"You really know how to kiss and make out it's amazing" I said having my arms around his neck, "welp yeah of course I'm use to this shit, you turned me on through a lot" he said and I blushed.

"Well I'ma go atent back to vallyk, catch you later" he said then kissing me again.

Fuck I swear I wanna Fuck that nigga again

Tbc...
_______________________________________
How ya feelings?😭 Anyways ENJOY MFS🙄 MANE ELI😫😫😫

ya mfs stink and I want ya to know how dusty ya smell tf🙄👉🏽🗑️ now wait until I update again nigger bitch.

I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin
So far ahead, these bums is laggin'
See me in that new thing, bums is gaggin'
I'm startin' to feel like a dungeon dragon…