23.

Derek

"H-hey sir he's alive" the lady said, "can i see him!" I shouted out of anger and sadness. "Yeah but don't cause any stress" she said and I nodded.

I got to his room and he was up but crying, I rush to him and held him tightly. "Derek why didn't you just let me go" he asked pulling away, "vallyk because I could never be over you, what did I tell you no matter what I was always love you and you'll be the love of my life" I said.

"Yeah but I hurt him, the person I was supposed to keep happy" he sobbed "no crying mamas ok, listen your mines I don't care about what happen anymore just don't do it again, I love you vallyk" I cried into his shoulders.

"Derek can you please take me back" he asked "I been did" I chuckled. "Another thing, don't you ever try to leave me again, if you would of die you wouldn't had been watching over me because I would of been right with you" I said to him making him frown.

"Don't worry derek your the only person keeping me going without you there's no me, so I would never do it again while you still live" he said I kissed him and he kissed back.

We deepened the kiss pouring all own emotions Into it. We both started to cry and laugh while kissing.

I pulled away "Your mines forever" I whispered in his ear, "prove it then" he whispered back I know he was smirking too.

"Watch you get out of here" I said, "back val I gotta go don't worry I'll be back in a few I'ma spend tonight here too" I said, I looked at him and he looked mad "SO YOU GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT KISSING ME GOODBYE!" he rebuked.

I rolled my head back and walk over to his bed, I kissed him it lasted two minutes actually. "Your horny aren't you" I said unsurprised. "Yeah" he said looking down, "welp I'ma show you who's daddy tonight I guess" I provocatively said.

We kissed again more passionate though and I left the room.

I walked back out to see the boys and they looks concerned, "IS HE ALIVE!" Mauricio yelled "yessir daddy mohenny" I chuckled letting a tear run down outta joy.

"LET'S FUCKING GO BITCH!", the other boys yelled expect for angel. "So is this gonna work very time?, You leave him when he does wrong and then he tries to commit and you go back?" Angel questionably said. "He- *punch*.

I walked up to him and punch him knocking him to the floor. "I will always take him back no matter what, your giving me much jealous vibes I get I'ma be the best dick you got but that time I was caught up I'm with my nigga so move on" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I could move on easy if you weren't the one who TOOK MY VIRGINITY!" He rebuked and started crying, "look I'm sorry and I get it but you kissed me angel but I feel you" I said then winking and he smirked.

"Call me later" I smirked.

Vallyk

I was kinda bored so I got up from the bed I'm on suicide watch unfortunately. All I needed was derek and I'm perfectly fine to be honest. I walked to the door and started throwing up.

After 20 seconds a nurse came in and saw me and called for a doctor.

The doctor came after I was done I passed out. I woke up on the bed and saw the doctor, "ok Mr. Pena we ran some tests while you were sleep and your body produces eggs, it's not common for a male too but we had patients like this before" she said calmly.

"So I'm pregnant, and if I am why the other times I had sex I didn't get signs" I asked "well since it's not common for men to get pregnant the sperm would die off quicker since you produce eggs or even sometimes pass the egg" she said.

(bro ion know nun about this I'm just making shit up😭).

"Well you could go home and take pregnancy tests but you probably are and whoever you last had sex with it probably the father" she said and I signed, "welp here you go this I since we got pregnancy tests" she said handing me it and I took it and nodded.

"Welp you'll be out of here in two days then come back 6 weeks later after you know your pregnant to check and stuff" she said then walked out. Bruh now what if this is kobe's like I'm not getting rid of it because it's still my child but still am I still gonna have Derek?.

I fell back to sleep and woke up a hour later to see derek here with me which made me smile.

"Looks who's finally up" he sarcastically said, "shut up and come Fuck me" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"SAY LESS!" he said jumping out the chair and taking his shirt off walking to me, "Derek stawp" I said playfully in a tried tone putting my hands on his chest. "Mamas we gonna Fuck anyways we said it so let's get it over with now" he said unbuckling his pants and I bit my lips.
_______________________________________ this would of been 1000 words and more like the others🙄 but ion feel like it right now😁 and I left ya on a cliffhanger for kinda long now😭

Ya want a smut?🙄👊🏽

"These bitches so cranky, give them a hanky" STREAM ITTY BITTY PIGGY.😩😩🦄🦄🦄