15

Derek

I enjoyed this feeling while vallyk learned his lesson and I party yay. I arrived and I saw mike he looked worried, "what's wrong musty" I said going up to him rubbing his head. He looked at me and cried in my chest.

"Bro what happen" I said confused "vallyk not picking his phone up and now I'm scared if he was capture or something again" he cried out. I felt his pain and I don't blame him for thinking like that because of what happen to vallyk what he said made me feel bad and I just left him alone again.

"He's fine mike he just getting a lesson taught to him" I said knowing mike knew what I was doing "derek I know you fucking lying, don't do him like that" he said now laughing.

"Nah I have to he ain't listening" I said laughing aswell "bruh I know what you doing you acting like if me and you didn't do it to people in middle school" he said.

"C'mon you better listen this party in like a hour and go comforter that boy all jokes aside" he said laughing then turning serious. "Alright bruh" I said.

We enter and I saw the rest of the boys and he started dancing. I felt someone pull me and it was a girl, "hey your cute" she said "uhm thx" I said back "wanna dance?" She said I nodded and agreed because why not.

We started dancing and we stared each other in the eyes. After a while she came close and I pulled away. "I-i have a boyfriend" I said "oh I'm sorry" she said kinda embarrassed "nah you good" after that I walked away and started partying again.

It's been 3 hours and I saw the time it was 12 and I grabbed mike. "I'ma go wanna come" I asked he nodded his head, I guess he road with one of the other boys to get here.

"Bruh this fine be funny to watch, but it might be weird seeing my friend naked" he said "Well just get naked aswell and stick your dick in his  mouth" I said. "nah because you feel some type of way soon or later" he said back knowing me I am "Fuck it" I said.

"Wanna suck each other off then and then it wouldn't be weird if you put it in vallyk mouth" I asked because mike it that person who might feel Awkward if it isn't like that. "Aii bet" he said. I pulled in our drive way.

We got out and went to the back seat and did 69. After a while We came in each other mouth and swallow, mike ate my ass a little too.

We pulled our under and pants up and headed inside the house going to my room.
_______________________________________
Alright ya probably sick of all these freak stuff🙄 so I'ma just out very lil in the next chapter😌 and then go on😁 anyways BDB out😈🔪