35

Kobe

These niggas really think they finna keep my Child away from me, I mean what I did was wrong but that's still my child.

I'ma just leave it alone for now.

"KOBE!" my dad said calling me downstairs, he looked drunk and mad a little. "Son your mother at her friends house and I'm lonely" he said walking up to me.

I felt him aggressively grab me and then push me Into the wall, he started kissing on my neck and I try to fight back. He then punched me in my face and It all went black.

After a while I woke up on a bed and I didn't have any clothes on, I started getting my senses back and felt thrusting. I started to moan a bit but I hated this, "D-dady please stop" I said letting tears out.

"Nah daddy loving this Fuck your ass feels so good, for someone who barely got ass this hole is the best" he said and I just silently cried. When he was done he came on my back and I nutted a few times and left me just like that, on the bed lifeless lying there traumatized.

After a while I got up and my legs shook, I left the room and went downstairs. I felt hands on both of my ass cheeks, "when you get home I want another round" he said then slipping into me and thrusting for about 5 minutes which made us get on the floor because my legs gave out the little energy they have.

He nutted inside me deeply but I can't get pregnant so that's good, but the fact I thought I was safe with him is just hurts me deeply and now I know how vallyk's feels and I owe him a apology. I got up again and use everything in me to get to the car.

I got in and drove to vallyk and Derek house.

Vallyk

Me and Derek was chilling and we heard the door bell ring. "I got it" he yelled and went to go answer, I stayed upstairs for about 2 minutes then got worried.

I went downstairs and saw derek helping Kobe to the couch and Kobe was bleeding from his ass. "Umm is he ok?" I asked and Derek shook his head, "DEREK WHAT'S WRONG!" I yelled.

"H-his dad raped him" he said and I immediately went to go comforter him.

I know Kobe raped me but now he knows how it feels I didn't want him to be like this I didn't want him to get rape but I have no other choice but to forgive him the poor boy. His hair a mess his shirt is ripped, like he been though it and I'ma help him especially him being the father of my child.

"Get the tub ready" Derek said and I obeyed.

We got Kobe inside the tub and he wanted us to get in but we did after we got rid of the blood. He snuggled up in my chest and I played with his hair while Derek lay on his chest.

Derek pulled away from him and starts washing him up slowly, we filled the tub up to our stomach length and turned it off and started washing Kobe again. I saw him smile a little, "vallyk I'm so sorry please forgive me for being other add on to people who hurt you both ways for being a bad baby daddy for being the someone you loved and cared about I'm sorry vallyk" he said and I shed a tear.

Derek kissed him and Kobe kissed back, they then pulled away and kissed up all over me. After we got out the tub and both comforter Kobe and fell asleep.

Derek

I woke up to vallyk and Kobe gone, I started to panic and drop a glass. "WHAT THE HELL DEREK!" I heard Kobe say and I was still breathing tensely, "DEREK RELAX! breathe breathe my love" vallyk said and I hugged him, Kobe joined in too.

"What's wrong" I asked after he calm down "I- thought ya was kidnapped again" he said crying and we hugged him tighter. "It's ok bub we got you don't worry, stay here don't panic we'll be downstairs cooking and I'll come get you when we're done" Kobe said and I nodded.

_______________________________________
FUCK THIS PUSSY BOY FUCK IT

ANYWAYS ENJOY BYEEEE 😩🔫