12

(we just gonna skip time)

3 months later

Vallyk

It's been 3 months and me and derek been off and on I'm just sick of his bull. "What do you want now" I said  "you so extra for what you just sit around this house and do nothing" he said.

"Ya two stop fighting" our parents yelled "No he started" "no I'd didn't you did", "YA BOTH CUT IT OUT AND GO TO YA ROOMS" my dad yelled. I stomp upstairs and went to my room breaking things, I loved derek I hated when we argue.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my blade not being careful or caring if I might cut a vein. I cutted 5 times and yelled in pain, I heard a knock on the door, "is everything ok vallyk" I heard the sound of ariana my step mom.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just upset a lil" I said walking out the bathroom, she did a gesture to signal me to come sit down on the bed with him. "I know you love your brother but arguments happens sometimes you two just needa talk" she said in her calming voice, "yeah your right" I said hugging her.

She hugged back "dinner almost ready and your dad and I gonna go on a business trip again idk for how long, I'ma leave a note on the fridge because I know it gonna take ya some time" she said letting me go and I nodded.

We ate derek and our parents headed out after. Derek went to read the note, I missed my boyfriend I loved him I couldn't stand our tension and unnecessary drama. "Derek" I said in a low tone he didn't reply, "derek" I said again he still didn't reply "derek what did I do" I said now frowning grabbing his arm.

"Derek please answer me" I said crying out now he flung his arm which made me loose my grip. I walked up to him crying pushing him to the wall "LET WHAT YOU MAKE ME DO I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTIME WE FIGHT I DO THIS TO MYSELF" I said crying out loud and rolling up my sleeve. He looked and then looked away at the window.

I pushed him and headed upstairs done trying. I took off my hoodie and I went to the bathroom started the water I let the tub feel up and took off the rest off my clothes putting on swimming trunks. I got in and put my body under the water and just let my body there to die.

I felt my body shake and I near I was close and it was begging me for air my eyes closed.

Derek

I ignore to show him who he needs and always would run back too but I was worried aswell and he still was gonna he punished for hi suicidal ways. I was scared and went upstairs to the bathroom. I open the door and I drop my phone, I ran to tub grabbing his by his throat taking him out of the tub his body was drowning in.

He started breathing heavily and I went straight in for a kiss, I tapped to his leg making him jump and wrap his legs around my waist. I carried him to the counter and we kept going, I wanted more and he more started using our tongues one another sliding around each other fighting for domincace I won like of course I did.

I pulled away and he still breathed heavily. "You didn't listen to daddy now I'm gonna teach you" I said smirking he gulped.
_______________________________________
Dam I'm supposed to be doing work order for me not to go to summer school but I'm here tryna do this for ya😭✋🏽anyways just making up for the delays tehe😁😁