18.

Vallyk

I got home and derek wasn't there. I called him 5 times and no answer. I cried because I just lost someone I loved and I didn't mean too hurt him. I got drunk even I didn't mean to I just want him back.

It's almost 1am and I'm worried. I called kobe and he picked up.

(Bold vallyk)

Hey kobe.

Sup what you need something.

Can I talk to derek?

Yooo derek vallyk wants to talk to you. He tries to hand the phone over.

Move that shit out my face nigga derek said.

I immediately hung up and cried. I guess this leads to one thing I said to myself going to bathroom getting my blade. I cutted 5 times I just needed to feel relief.

That's it for the night...

*Morning*

I woke up and looked in derek's room he was in there on his phone his door wide opened. "Vallyk mom said clean up the kitchen" he said still looking at his phone.

It made me mad that he didn't even look at me and acting so nonchalant. "You do it!" I said raising my voice nearly yelling. I walked back to my room and before I could enter.

Derek gripped my wrist so hard my cuts started bleeding again. "OWWWWW STOP PLEASE LET ME GO" I yelled.

Derek

Vallyk just deny cleaning and he's cheating ass raising his voice. I gripped his wrist and he yelled begging for me to let go.

I was a bit worried because he should only be yelling when I'm fucking him he never yell when I grab him. I didn't care and dragged him downstairs.

I looked back at him once we got to the kitchen and he was crying. "Why are you crying" I said annoyed, I was a bit suspect because I grabbed him wrist and he cutted before.

I figured he did it again but I wanna see if he's gonna be honest but I'ma Fuck him up either way. I'm mad at him right now but I don't hate him or want him to die that's still my baby.

And I cheated on him before and I was sober and all he did was get hickeys and kiss another nigga while I Fuck another nigga I mean cheating is cheating but I did worse.

"Vallyk tell me you didn't do it again, vallyk tell me if I lift your sleeve I'm not gonna see anything" I said calmly not tryna lose my shit.

He just looked down away from me and tears ran down his face.

He was sitting on the floor and looking at it with his knees to his chest. I walked to him and rolled up his sleeves.

"I'm-" *SMACK* I slapped him i was not playing with him "WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME" he yelled. I saw my hand print on his face "WHY ARE YOU TRYNA LEAVE ME" I yelled back.

"BECAUSE YOU HATE ME AND I'M HURTING YOU" he said yelling and crying. I immediately picked him up and hugged him. "You didn't Fuck up ok, I would never hate you" I said in his ears.

All he did was shake and cry into my neck. "Look at me" I said making him remove his head from my neck and look me in the eyes. "I love you no matter what even if we're not together for the rest of our lives" I said.

"I love you more no matter what" vallyk said to me making me feel good.

"Nah I love you more" I said laughing "nope I love you m-" I cut him off by attaching our lips together. I slid my tongue down his throat explore his whole mouth.

I pulled my tongue out and try to pull away and he bit my bottom lip pulling me back in. He started crying this kiss was all of our emotions. "Mmm I l-love you mmm" he said. "I l-love you m-more b-baby" I said back.

We pulled away "let's text the boys and ask them if they want to go to the movies..... Oh and bed now naked" I said smirking.

Tbh...
_______________________________________
I ONLY FUCK WITH WHORES🤷🏽 I'M TOXIC😁👌🏽 ENJOY VOTE AND COMMENT ON ANY PART YOU WANT.