16

Derek

I walked in to see vallyk body violatingly shaking and I went over to him quickly taking the ropes off and then the cock ring. I turned off the vibrator and saw the bed wet and cum everywhere. "D-derek please don't do that again" he said in a very low sad soft tone.

That tome hit me hard I didn't think he would be like this I really violated him. Yeah I did it in the pass to other boys and girls but vallyk was different and like a baby. "You Fuck up derek" mike said. "Shut up" I said now pulling vallyk on my lag and and he laid his head on my chest.

I helped him tightly for a while. "Oh baby I'm need you to do me something" I said scratching my head and smiling nervously. "What is it" he said in a let's just get it over with sad tone. I didn't like he was was like this but I would feel like shit if it didn't happen. "So I took mike with me which is is right there and we sucked each other off bc he didn't want to feel weird" I said.

"So since me and Mike suck each other  and now he see you naked you wanna like suck him off so we're all even" I asked "I mean yeah it's kinda weird just him seeing me naked" he said.

Mike got closer and unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick. Vallyk suck on his and I took vallyk off my lap and sucked him. He all came 5 minutes later.

"Alright I'm out" mike said slapping his dick around, "nigga get the Fuck out if here being stupid" we both laughed and he then left. I changed the sheets and wash the cummed ones and changed and washed vallyk up.

After we got and bed and vallyk was still shaking, he laid his head on my chest and i shredded a few tears. "I'm sorry bub" I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling his closer, "it's ok bubba, I love you" he said "I love you too" I said. not shortly after he snuggled into my chest more and fell to sleep relaxing his body that was no longer shaking. "I smiled and cried a bit and kissed his forehead and fell to sleep.
_______________________________________
SHORT CHAPTER 😁 ANYWAYS IMA WORK ON A NEW BOOK 😩 AND FINISH THIS ONE SOON