29

*4 months later*

Derek

I been planning something special for vallyk, after what we been through I had to suck it up. I stayed with angel for 4 months away from val and Kobe called me to tell me his mental health was bad because he thought I was gonna be with angel or was.

I decided I was gonna go home I knew if I did earlier I would of been hell due to my anger issue and not all the time I all away like when me and vallyk had our break up I would...

I would hit him...

I said to myself and I hated myself for that I'm surprised and glad he doesn't fear me because I wouldn't even blame him if he did. I let him take time to recover a bit and then go back so he wouldn't be stressed or if he was it wouldn't cause so much pain physically.

But I didn't know he was hurting mentally and I feel bad but I did what's best and let him suffer for a while but I miss my baby, I don't trust Kobe around him through. I got dress and left angel house he left before me to go hang with friends.

But this is even bad...

Angel pregnant we found out 2 months ago and I was happy but at the same time kinda mad knowing about vallyk suicidal pass I know it would hurt him and I didn't want him to go back to it.

The time me and vallyk had sex my sperm didn't each the egg and I low sperm count, but that's from jerking off probably too much. I got in the car and drove home. I opened the door and I heard the baby crying and I went upstairs to check on him.

He was so adorable and looked like Kobe.

I picked him up and bounced him up and down. "Shhh shhh it's ok" I said and gave him his pacifier and he shortly after went to sleep.

I put him in his crib and kissed his forehead, I looked at the bathroom and heard crying and banging, I opened the door and vallyk was losing his mind. The mirror was shattered his hand was bloody and it broke my heart.

I was over here living happy well just stress free and vallyk is losing it, "hey it's ok" I said and he immediately jump up jumping on me and hugging me wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck tightly crying into my shoulder. I hugged him back and shed some tears quietly.

"Vallyk relax" I said kissing his neck and all he did was cry, I didn't think he would react like this. "Derek i-" he said but didn't finished putting his head back into my shoulder crying more.

I ain't mind this is everything I wanted back I still had but physically, "don't even leave me like that again" he cried out and I kissed his neck. "You know I will always love you" I said and he started to whimper. ,

"What's wrong bae?" I asked worried, "my hand Derek" he said and I called a doctor to come over I didn't feel like putting him down or going to a hospital.

*Time skip*

The doctor help vallyk and we are now in bed chilling, vallyk was sleeping on my chest and the baby was still sleep.

I forgot to ask vallyk what's his name but he's sleep so I don't know what to call the baby.

vallyk

I woke up and I saw Derek carrying Kaden, I sat up and watch him comforter. He was throwing Kaden up and down making him laugh and snuggled they're faces together.

I moved a bit and Derek notice so he walked over to me with Kaden. We sat on the bed and laid on my chest and I just put my arms around him. He looked so happy and hopefully I give him his own.

"Vallyk" he said my name, "hm" "can I father the child... I don't want Kobe in the picture no more he can be friends with you but ion trust him with him alone and I'm not going nowhere so I want to father him" he said I was in shock but at the same time I birth Kaden but he's still Kobe son.

"Derek I don't know if I can do that because I know how you feel and I know exactly what you want but it's just my child and I can't just steal his happiness" I said and his face scrunched up, "are you fucking kidding me, he can my happiness through" he said getting up putting Kaden down.

"HE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CHILD WITH YOU FIRST IF ANYTHING NOT HIM IR NO ONE ELSE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR MY FUCKING HAPPINESS AND HE STOLE SOMETHING THAT WAS GONNA ADD ON TO IT SOMETHING THAT WAS GONNA HELP FUCKING CHANGE FASTER" he said letting at tears of anger.

"Derek don't cry" I said and I went up to him and hugged him, he was about to push me until I said "I'm sorry Derek this is all my fault if I wasn't such a bitch, and bad boyfriend, loyal you would have your baby" I said crying and he lift my chin. "No it's not your fault he came on to you and you just got distracted plus I teased you so bad on that day so it's was more of your hormones, I'm sorry for yelling" he said kissing me.

"I'm bad because I wanted to have your kids wanted you all to myself but now there's another guy in it because of a baby, but we'll have this conversation another time I love you vallyk" he said so softly and I kissed him.
_______________________________________
HEHEHEHEHEHE:) AWWW SO CUTE!!!!!😏 ANYWAYS ENJOY VOTE AND COMMENT BITCHES