2

Vallyk pov~

I got done getting my boxs and i ended up doing dereks room putting his clothes in his closet and putting his LED lights up and his other directions. I headed to my room to finish it which i did in 20 minutes and i switched my led lights to blue.

I layed on my bed scrolling thru tiktok until i heard my door "yo fag" derek said to me as closing the door back. "Can you stop calling me that plss bruh" i said in annoyance "fine fine. Anyways we needa talk" he said "about?" I reply "well since we living together you gonna do what i say is that understood" i rolled my eyes. He gripped my neck "do you understand me bitch" i didn't reply and continue to scroll he took my phone and threw it somewhere in the room and gripped tighter which made me whimpered.
"Is that understood" he said in a demanding tone "y-yes derek" he letted go of my neck.

He walked to the door "Vallyk c'mere" i went over "i want a kiss" he said "derek your like my br-" i was cutted "just do it" he said. I kissed him on the cheeck and then i looked away and i blushed i had a lil crush him.

"Ok that's it I'm never doing that again" i said "vallyk sure your not" he said Sarcastically he smirked then walked out.

Derek pov~

That was a wack ass i ever got from a guy but ima make that lil fag my bitch. It's been hours since vallyk came out his room and i started getting annoyed. "VALLYK!" I yelled He didn't respond back or come to see what i wanted. I went to his room the door was unlocked and he was just on his phone. "Did you not hear me calling you" i said kinda angry "umm no now what do you want" he said rolling his eyes turning back to his phone. I chuckled.

Vallyk pov~

Derek was calling me but i ignore his ass i don't care about his rules I'm not doing what he says I hate him. He came in my room like if i was supposed to be scared knowing i really was anyways "vallyk didn't you hear me calling you" he said but i honest didn't give a *Fawk* i gave him a sarcastic answer back which by him chuckled I gulped. he came to the bed and dragged me off i was on the floor. "Vallyk what did i say" he said. "Uh umm- forgot" i said Sarcastically smiling at him, he laughed.

He walked out and went to his room and came back with 2 belts and a chair. "what's is that for derek?" I said scared he stare at me, then he placed the chair. "Sit on the chair vallyk" he said laughing "no- w-what i do" i said knowing what i did, "vallyk you gonna make it worse for yourself now sit on the chair. He said balling his fist up, i sat in the chair and i was shakey a bit he straped me in and i was just there preparing for the worse. He came closer to me "i- Derek-" i was cutted off by him punching him in the thigh. I cried out i was distress.

"what's wrong vallyk" he said not really caring "DEREK PLSSS I'M SORRY!" I cried and begged. "Vallyk you been a bad boy now take the punishment" he said the punching me in thighs 10 times 5 in each thigh.

after 20 minutes of him punching me i was crying and saw bruises on my legs He hit me one more time and i yelled. "VALLYK DEREK WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE" my dad said, "Nun we just on the game" derek said, i was crying my face was red asl and i couldn't anymore "DEREK PLSS SOK I GET IT I'LL LISTEN TO YOU PLSSS DEREK I'M SORRY" he smirked.

"Vallyk are you gonna be a good boy" he said "YES DEREK PLEASE STOP AND LET ME GO" i cried out.

Derek pov~

"Alright vallyk" i said i unstraped him and walked to the closet he sat there. "Vallyk c'mere" i said he got up and his i saw him scrunch uo his face in pain he was limping and i couldn't do nun but laugh "Derek it's not funny" he said crying "alright alright" i said holding in my laugh. He made it to me i picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist he was looking so cute with his puffy eyes. "Derek-" he was cutted off i smashed my lips into his and he kissed back 5 seconds later.

Vallyk pov~

I was in surprised i wanted to tell derek i liked him but i was scared. He pulled back "yes vallyk?" He said "nothing Nevermind" i said "C'mon vallyk tell me" he said "no derek it's fine" i slid from his hold and limped to my bed and fell asleep i was gonna tell him tomorrow.
______________________________

Ya kept begging for a new chapter anyways here ya go😁 "Stay calling my phone yeah before that it's over left me alone" BDB OUT