20.

Vallyk

After the movies I called my mom up to come pick up me and Derek's car because we we're driving with the boys. She comes with her friend so she could drive home and her friend drive our car home.

"Ya ready we gonna go chill at the beach" Mauricio said "well all I know is...ummm... I'll fight a crab and eat it after, decapitate that hoe" larray said making us all laugh.

We all get in the car and starts to drive, I sat on Derek's lap and started moving around. He helded my waist tight to stop me but I over power him this time.

I felt h get hard which only made me rub my ass a lot faster, he groaned and the boys stop talking and looked at him. "Ya good?" alejandro ask getting ready to laugh. "We're fine" derek said with a clenched jaw.

"Keep doing it and I'll Fuck your ass up" he whispered in my ear, he thinks that's helping like what the Fuck you think I want you to do bozo goofy. I trail my hand into his pants then underwear.

I started to stroke him and he let out moan, "what the Actual Fuck now" mattia said, "right what ya doing" larray said. "N-nothing... Mat drop us off right here bruh" derek said.

"Alright but you gonna have to walk to the beach which is 2 minutes away" he said unlocking the doors.

Derek

Vallyk really wanna play with my hormones right now, ion wanna hear nothing which I beat his liver up. "N-nothing drop us off right here" I told him because vallyk really wants this.

Once we told me about the walking I didn't care plus I know this spot.

(So basically if you watch shows or movies the spot they in has a lot of boats in like parking areas in a row and it's like still sunset but dark if you know what I mean 🌆 idk if this emoji gonna help) BACK TO THE STORY

so we walk to a boat that I use sometimes to masturbate so vallyk won't know and get mad at me. I push vallyk in the water as a joke but forgot get can't swim.

I dive in the water and get him and he starts coughing, I carried him inside the boat and laid him on the mattress.

"Now you wanna act up in the car right?" I said smirking at him "y-yeah, ok look I'm sor- nope time to get this dick" I said cutting him off. "Strip" and he obeyed.

I walked to a chair while he took off his clothes and just admired his sexy ass body. "Derek I'm sorry I said" "come here babyboy" I said ignoring what he just said. I started to unbluck my pants as we walk to me.

He standed between my legs and reach for my pants and slip his hand in pulling my dick out. I move his hand after and spit on my dick, I started to stroke it as I touch on his body thighs, butt, abs, chest, waist, everything.

I then started to stroke his dick with my other hand then stop after a while leaving his sexual frustrated knowing he wants to get Fuck right now or at least even suck my dick. I laughed at the thought in my head, "derek can we just Fuck already" he said holding my hand stopping it from analyzing his body.

"Vallyk act up again and I swear your not gonna have fun at that beach and on top of that I'm not gonna carried you so you could be with us I'll leave you on that mat alone while it's dark and us other boys do shit" I said making him obeyed and let my hand go.

Vallyk

Derek acting like a complete asshole right now, I'm just standing him letting him grab my butt and shit just for his own pleasement, I like it when he touches me but when he touches me sexual I like it when he's in me. "Derek please just Fuck me" I said getting on my knees moving his hands and stroking his dick.

I was about to put my mouth on it and he pushed my head away. "DEREK OH MY GOD, CAN I JUST SUCK THE TIP AT LEAST ONCE PLEASE!" I begged I know I sound like a whore but I'm a slut for him I want him to Fuck me again I need derek right now.

"Baby the most you can do is jerk me off, I'm sorry but now you see show I felt in the car when I couldn't had Fuck you right there and then, so I'm doing the same to you but worse" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and continue to jerk him and he came. I licked his cum and swallow it "that's a good boy baby" he said lifting my chin then kissing me. I didn't want it to stop but he pulled away.

Derek

I got a call from larray.

L: bitch where you at

D: in a boat

L: i- I don't even wanna know what happen... J-just get here so we could head home

D: alright

He hung up and I looked at vallyk and he had tears coming down. "What's vallyk?" I said knowing it just him being really sexually frustrated, "it's nothing, it's dumb... Just leave it alone" he said as he put his shirt on and already had his underwear and stuff on.

I started to feel bad because like that was a bit extreme like I literally told him to get naked from my own pleasure and he didn't even get to have any. I mean not I'm debating on fucking him when we get home.

We walked to the beach and saw the other boys. "Finally we could go home now" Mauricio said slapping the back of our heads, vallyk pushed him hard and Mauricio trumble back almost falling. "What the Fuck I do?" He said and vallyk just rolled his eyes and got into the car slamming the door.

I guess dick does help people calm down yeah I owe him some, we all got into the car and started driving.

"You ready for this dick tonight" I whispered in his ear "derek please no more teasing I had enough, don't lead me in again then make me more frustrated" he said in a low tone. I started to rub on his thigh and he moved my hand which made me put my hand in his pants and rub his ass.
_______________________________________
Debating on making a smut or something idek-😭 ANYWAYS COMMENT AND VOTE and yes drama coming soon😭👍🏽