3

Derek pov~

I honestly wanted to know what vallyk wanted to tell me but i just left it alone. I walked to vallyk door and try to open it but it was locked i heard crying and i was now concerned."Vallyk what's wrong c'mon talk to me".

i said worried. i heard walking and then the door open, i ran to him picking him up hugging him tight. He wrapped his legs around my waist and cried in my shoulder, "val what's wrong" i said he just looked at me "nothing derek I'm ok" he said. "No your not" i said laying him on the bed. I sucked up on his neck and he groaned, he then pushed me off his neck. "What are you doing derek" he said, "what you mean vallyk. Ima keep doing it until you talk" i said in a joking way but was actually serious.

I went back and sucked and bite on his neck and he groaned and moaned "ugh uh d-derek I'm- I'm fine you can stop" he said in a sternly voice. I kept going until he pushed me all the way off "derek chill I'm good" he said. "Alright" i said looking at his neck and seeing the dark purple hickeys i left.

It's been 2 hours it was a party happening at 11pm so i was gonna go it was 10:45pm and plus people probably already there. Vallyk and my parents were sleep so i just threw some grey sweats on and a black hoodie that was unzipped showing my nice abs and chest duhhh and headed out.

Vallyk pov~

I woke up it was 11:00pm i went to check derek room to see if he was up but he wasn't in there i checked the bathroom, our parents room, the living room, kitchen he was no where to be found. I started to get worried like what if something happen to him, i went upstairs and i started panicking. I went on Instagram and went to dejaune story to see derek in a party and another boy giving derek a lap dance and him kissing the boy.

Me and derek wasn't together but i liked him and i got jealous and sad, i went to the bathroom and cutted my wrist 3 times.

*1 hour later*

Derek pov~

I got back home and everyone was still sleep it was 12 i went to check on vallyk and he was up. "Hey val" i said closing the door he didn't answer me. I went up to him and grabbed his wrist he kicked me "OUCH!" he said now crying "vallyk take your hoodie off" i said he ignored me. I forcefully took it off to see his cuts, "val tell me you lying" i said he started crying, "VAL WTF BRO" i said i picked him up and took him to the bathroom, i took off my shirt.

I sat him on the counter and cleaned his cuts.
______________________________
Ima shorten chapters a bit a lil ANYWAYS "BURNIN AND ITCHIN BURNIN ITCHIN. ITCHIN AND BURNIN ITCHIN AND BURN. STANKY FISHY STANKY FISHY". ANYWAYS BDB OUT