10.

Derek

I woke up early my arms around vallyk's waist i slowed moved them, but vallyk grabbed them.
Val: where you going bubba he said in a tired deep voice.
Me: to the bathroom baby
Val: No stay please ion wanna get up right now but i wanna shower with you. He said in a baby still kinda deep tone
Me: you can go back to sleep after then.

I got up and picked him up taking him to the bathroom. I placed him on the counter and he looked me and frowned then put his head down.
Me: what's wrong. I said grabbing his chin
Val: i just thinking about what happen when i try to save kobe why did it have to happen to me. He said crying now
Me: baby don't worry your safe now, I'll do whatever i need to do to keep you safe and out of danger and even when your in danger I'll do anything to help you. I said whipping his tears.

                      Vallyk

I was still traumatized and always will be i hated it. What if i couldn't give my virginity to the man i love aka derek.

Derek and i got into the shower, i felt hands on my waist. I felt derek body touching the back of me, i felt his member on me and i moved around rubbing my ass on his member. He started kissing my neck i titled my head a little giving him more access. I felt his hard member rubbing on my ass.

Derek: can I?.
Me: i- go ahead. I said not really wanting him to do it.
Derek: baby, he turning me making me face him.
Derek: we don't have to do it if you don't want too, he said now chuckling.
Me: thank you for taking my feelings into consideration, BUT since i purposely got you turned on you'll get head tehe. I said now happily.

I got on my knees and i kitty his tip, i putted my whole mouth on hard throbbing member. I was half way but i couldn't do the rest he was too big. Derek grabbed my head and pushed move down my throat he groaned, i started choking and gagging but he had no mercy. I try to pull my head back but he held me there's, i started digging my nails in his  thighs and tryna push him back but it wasn't working it was just turning him on more. He but his head up from the pleasure, my eyes widened and i started crying.
I started to push back using more force and he let me my head go, i started to bob my head
Derek: F-FUCKKK VALLYKK UHHHH.
he cummed 4 minutes later in my throat.

Derek: swallow it slut.
Me: yes daddy. I swallowed it

He then pulled me up kissing me tasting himself from the leftover cum on my lips.

                     Derek

Dam vallyk got a good throat. He's dead my baby and ima love him for the rest of my life. We got out the shower brushing our teeth and then finish up the rest of our morning routine.

We got back in bed after and he went downstairs 2 minutes later because he wanted to make breakfast.

I got a call from  i answered it.

Mattia: YOO DEREK.
Me: sup mattia
Mattia: let's link I'm bored with the boys let's just chill and go places together.
Derek: alright bet.

I got up and threw on my black basketball shorts and a white tank top throwing on a grey sweater.

I went downstairs and i smelt the food.

Me: DAM BAE WHAT YOU COOKING!.
Val: blueberry pancakes with bacon and sausages bubba.
I walked in the kitchen and went behind vallyk gripping his waist and kissing his neck.
Me: babe i could cook better then you. I whispered in his ears.
Val: oh please- when you cook it likes feeding me ashes. He said playfully rolling his eyes.

I bit into his neck because his response, he moaned. I went to go sit at the table and wait for him to finish.

                    Author

The two boys sat down and ate there dinner.

Derek: mattia wants all of us to link so we could all chill together, i do miss mike, kobe, angel, Mauricio, jiggy, jordan, james.
Val: same

               *Ding dong*

Derek got up and answer the door. Vallyk watched to see a derek had a cloth to his face making him pass out. He started being carried out, vallyk ran over to help her soulmate but he was then blacked out.
______________________________
Yup new chapter heheh working on a new book😌 but the boys in gonna be the main character or not gonan be in it🤷🏽‍♂️