21.

Derek

Vallyk jumped on me and started kissing me, "ummm ya could of did all this when we got home" mattia said looking in the car mirror. "I mmm don't mmmm care mmm" vallyk said after every kiss, "dam mattia can I get a handjob if they could do that" alejandro said smirking.

"Umm alejandro you know you can't give me a handjob right now" mattia said looking at him pulling into the house parking lot. "please mattia, we'll at least Fuck me tonight" alejandro said, "bet" mattia smirked.

"Let's go val" I said carrying him to the guest bedroom at mattia house, "Derek I can't get enough of you" vallyk smiled "well keep going" I smirked. "Derek I thought we gonna have sex" vallyk look at me in my eyes "umm no, I change my mind but let's keep making out I like touching you for my pleasure" I said.

Vallyk

After we said that I wasn't going do this anymore "I- derek get off of me" I said getting up "what I do" he said looking confused. I slapped him "Don't act like you don't know, why are you doing this to me, everytime you want me to give it up I go out my way even when I don't feel like it sometimes, it's so could for you to do me like this" I walked out and sat on the couch.

"Val- No leave me alone derek" I got up and walk out to the porch to see kobe sitting on the bench.

"You ok?" Kobe smoke his blunt "no derek is playing with me and leading me on and then not wanting to have sex" i explain pacing back and forth.
"Come sit down, do you think he likes your body still?" Kobe grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I don't know to be honest" I looked away "is it me, I'm not good enough for him anymore and am I even good enough for anyone" I started crying.
"Don't say that about yourself" he said grabbing my chin again pulling me in.

"Ko-" I was cut off with our lips attaching I kiss back, he slip his tongue in exploring every part of my mouth.

I started falling back on the bench and he was now over me, I wrapped my legs around him and he picked me up off the bench. "Wanna go Inside?" he walked to the door "mhm" I looked at him.

He put me down and looked to see if we we're in the clear and then shut the door quietly. We walked to the bedroom he was sleeping in and Locked the door and started kissing again.

"Val I wanted to do things with you even kiss you for a long time" he said sucking up on my neck "i-i found you attractive like your body is rocking Derek's is too but you have a better one" I said which made him chuckled.

"Mhm I know derek cute and his body is sexy ASF no cap and but I'm sexier then him" Kobe said smirking at me "yeah not too much now" I said and we laughed.

We both got naked and kobe got lube off the dresser and rubbed it on my hole and his dick. "You ready val" he asked I looked at his dick and ummm he's bigger then derek "uhm y-yes" I said hesitant because I know me and derek are together but I don't know.

Kobe then thrust into me pushing up because I was on top of him, I covered my mouth so I won't scream because I swear this nigga was in my stomach already. "K-kobe it hurts... Y-your too big" I said while tears ran down my cheeks. "It's ok take it" he said smirking.

I started to ride him and moaned, "Fuck vallyk" he said grabbing my hips pounding into me. He then flip off over now we're in missionary. He pleasure me so well I came even tho we started like 2 minutes ago.

"You lucky your not mines because I would punished you for cumming" he said leaning down kissing on my neck marking me up. He started going fast then slow and moaned a lot so I knew he was about to cum.

"Umm val" I heard mattia voice and the door opened and kobe came inside me making him let out groans and loud moans, they we're sexy tho. "I- vallyk what the Fuck dude" mattia said trying not to yell.

I pushed Kobe off and he just laid on the bed covering himself with the covers. So was I, "mattia please don't tell derek" I begged "val nah bruh you foul" he said.

"DEREK!" he yelled and I ran to the bathroom covering my dick with my clothes but I let them see the cheeks I'm thicc tho so I don't care, I looked in the mirror to see I got hickeys and I knew I was gonna be caught.

Derek

I was on the couch and all of a sudden mattia bitch ass yells my name and I run over. He was standing at kobe room doorway "what" I said annoyed "Kobe and vallyk was fucking" he pointed in the room at kobe on the bed.

"What you mean" I looked at him "VALLYK CHEATED DUMBASS, AND NOW HE'S IN THE BATHROOM!" he yelled at me "so ya had sex, what the Fuck WHY FUCKING FAKE AS HELL I WOULDN'T BE WRONG IF I JUST WENT IN THERE AND BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YA RIGHT!?" I yelled causing everyone else to come downstairs and see.

"Aye derek chill" Mauricio said grabbing me, vallyk came back out the bathroom with his sweater on and his hoodie over his head. "You fucking bitch we're done I'm sick of you" I said "WAIT DEREK NO BECAUSE YOU LEAD ME ON AND PLAY WITH ME AND ME SND KOBE GOT CAUGHT UP" he yelled at me. "SO THAT GIVES YOU A RIGHT!".

"No but- BUT NOTHING YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE YOU HURT ME NOW IMA MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY" I said walking up to him then pushing him. "Aye man too much" Brady said pulling me out the room "Kobe your a bitch ass hoe too nigga don't think we cool" derek said before walking out the house getting in the car leaving.
_______________________________________

:) mhm CloudyDerek idea with the cheating 😭😭 but it's really good ANYWAYS ENJOY-😭✋🏽