The Hyuga Affair

Authro's Note: And after three measly chapters, this story has also become my most favorited story as well. Let's see how long it takes to become the most reviewed.

Anyway, as each week, here you have a new chapter of this story you like so much. See you again at the end of the chapter ;)

Chapter 4

The Hyuga Affair

Or

Bloodline Limits are not a substitute for anger management

Three years after the Kyubi attack

It took them some time, but Jiraiya and Tsunade were able to sort out their issues, and decided to give themselves a chance. Things were slow at first, just as Tsunade wanted, but they soon became comfortable with each other and their relationship moved way faster than anyone would had anticipated, and a year after they made their relationship official to Shizune and Naruto, they agreed to marry.

For Shizune's sanity's sake, they also decided to limit any activity remotely linked to sexual intercourse to their bedroom. The girl had an innate talent for finding them doing it, if you could call that a talent.

While Tsunade and Jiraiya wanted a small, intimate ceremony with their closest family members and friends, in the end it became a huge event due to how many people wanted to witness their union. After the wedding was over, there were two consecutive days of partying across all of Konoha, and it would have been more if Sarutobi didn't use the ANBU to force everybody (especially other ninja) to return to their usual duties.

Jiraiya and Tsunade traveled to a village in Land of the Hot Springs, which used to be a ninja village like Konoha, but failed due to the lack of quality of the ninjas trained there, and was converted into a tourist resort, which was far more successful.

That had been a week and a half ago. Naruto was elated, since today was the day their beloved parental figures would return from their trip. He had begged and cried to take him with them. It took nearly three hours until they convinced him to stop begging.

The moment the door opened, Naruto immediately bolted from the couch –Shizune had it washed four times since "the incident"– and dashed towards the door.

"Mom! Dad! You're back!" Naruto cheered as she hugged Tsunade's legs.

"Well, I was going to ask you if you missed us, but guess that there's no need to," Tsunade chuckled as she bended down to hug Naruto.

"Welcome back, you two! How was your trip?" Shizune asked.

"Couldn't have been better! The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, the service pretty nice...but all of it pales in comparison to the wonderful company," Jiraiya said as he pulled Tsunade near him and kissed her.

"Ugh, didn't you guys get enough 'fun time' already? I don't need more mental scars."

"Shizune is right, Jiraiya. At least, wait until tonight," Tsunade replied as she gently pushed Jiraiya back.

"I make no promises," Jiraiya said with one of his trademark perverted grins.

"What amazed me the most is how that place seems to be always summer. One day I'll find out why did they do to have a micro-climate like that."

"You buy me a present?" Naruto asked.

"It was your birthday not even two months ago! You already had presents," Tsunade said, hands on her hips. Naruto's eyes then watered as his mouth curved down. Tsunade sighed, rolled her eyes and produced a wrapped box from under her jacket. "There you go brat."