The White-Eyed Girl

Author's note: Hello once again, my cute little readers! Like every week, here you have a new chapter of this story you love so much. While I had fun writing about Tsunade and Jiraiya...well, I believe it's about time for this story to move onto the stuff you are REALLY looking for, right?

It seems that that little scene I added the last minute completely stole the chapter. The reception to that scene has been...mixed, and many people rightfully had some questions. But hear me out: it's possible that you may see something that ddoesn't make sense or that it's out of place in any chapter, but trust me, everything will be explained in the future.

And after just four chapters, this story reached 100 reviews already! Thank you guys, you rock! I wonder how long it will take to reach 1000 reviews...BTW, shout out to

Six years after the Kyubi attack

Three years had passed after the incident with Kumogakure, known as the "Hyuga Affair", in which fortunately, there was nothing that threatened Konoha's stability, and it could continue its recovery from the Kyubi attack. That doesn't mean that nothing eventful happened in Konoha. Plenty of things, actually. Among those worth mentioning was the new members of the Senju Family.

Shortly before the meeting with the Raikage, Tsunade became even moodier than usual, had morning sickness, and her hunger skyrocketed. After performing a few tests, it was confirmed that Tsunade was indeed pregnant.

Though not everybody reacted to the news with joy and jubilation.

FLASHBACK

"Shizune, where the hell is my sake!?" Tsunade roared as she furiously inspected all the house's cabinets, looking for her best friend.

"I...I hid it away!" the young kunoichi replied between stutters.

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I did it for your own good!"

"Shizune, we already talked about this! I'm old enough to-"

"I don't mean that! Tsunade-sama, you're pregnant now, you can't drink alcohol, or else it may damage the baby!"

Tsunade was rendered silent as Shizune's words started to sink in. Nine months without her best friend to help her go through the pains of pregnancy? She fell on her knees.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Her anguished yell was heard across all the elemental nations.

END FLASHBACK

Coincidentally, the crystal on Tsunade's necklace, who used to belong to the First Hokage and it is said to bear his chakra, started to glow. Very dimly at first, but progressively brighter as the pregnancy went on. It also glowed brighter when closer to Tsunade's growing belly.

And the surprises didn't end there. Turn out Tsunade gave birth to twins.

FLASHBACK

Tsunade was in a hospital bed, with holding newborn babies with blankets wrapped around them, on each arm. At her sides were Jiraiya, Shizune and Naruto.

"So, have you thought how are you going to name them?" Shizune asked.

"Yes. The girl is Kaida," Jiraiya said.

"And the boy 's name is Hagane," Tsunade said.

"Can I hold a baby? Can I? Please? Please? Please!?" Naruto said, jumping up and down.

"Okay, but be careful, and hold him tight, okay?" Tsunade said as she handed Hagane to Naruto.

"I know, I'm not stupid!" Naruto said as she held the baby, which weighed more than he had expected. "Hey there, I'm Naruto, your big bro!"