Senju Twins Retrieval, Part II

While Shikamaru guessed that "ten times as strong I was before" was probably an exaggeration to describe Jirobo's physical capabilities in his second Cursed Seal stage, it was more than enough to beat both of them to a pulp.

Choji had tried to engage Jirobo in hand to hand combat, but the older teen easily overpowered the Akimichi ninja. Choji this time decided to use his trusty clan jutsu.

"Multi Size Jutsu!" Choji swelled up into a human boulder and started to spin towards Jirobo, catching fire at the same time. "Fire Release: Flaming Human Bullet Tank!"

Jirobo, on his part, wasn't impressed.

"Pathetic!" the mutated ninja shouted as he kicked Choji, brutally knocking him backwards, forcing him to revert back to normal.

Jirobo turned around and saw that Shikamaru had caught him with his shadow jutsu, but he didn't look fazed in the slightest. Without making any visible effort, he managed to break through the jutsu.

"WHOA!" Shikamaru said in shock, as the Jirobo's breaking his jutsu made him recoil.

"Why are you surprised?" Jirobo asked as he smiled maliciously. "The first stage of the cursed seal already allowed me to overpower that annoying shadow jutsu of yours. In this stage...well, I don't even need to try. As weak as the both of you are, everything you do is completely useless against me."

"Keep underestimating us. It will make our job easier," Shikamaru countered, but deep down, he knew there was some truth to Jirobo's insults. "Dammit, there's nothing that we can throw at this guy that he doesn't shake off as if it was nothing. Come on Shikamaru, think! There has to be a way to defeat-"

"Shikamaru," Choji snapped the Nara out of his thoughts. "I'm going to use it."

"It? What do you mean...?" Shikamaru trailed off, before realizing what Choji was planning to do. "What!? No! If you do that, you might die!"

"And if I don't, both of us will die," Choji replied. He took out a soldier pill from ninja tool pouch and swallowed it. "My calorie control improved a lot during the training I did with dad for the Chunin Exam Finals, I can do this!"

Choji started to glow with a blue light as he started to gather chakra.

Jirobo remained amused. "I don't know what you plan to do, but whatever it is, it won't work," he then let out a fake yawn. "Let's see if you can entertain me at least. I'm getting bored."

"You've been saying that non-stop, yet you failed to kill any of us so far," Shikamaru fired back.

Jirobo's smile vanished, and his face frowned. "You know what? I think you're right. Playtime's over! You go first!"

The Oto ninja moved unusually fast for somebody his size, and in less than two seconds he was already in melee range, fist raised ready to beat the Nara into a pulp.

"DIE!"

Shikamaru heard a loud crashing noise. However, the noise wasn't made by Jirobo's fist clashing against his body, but something that punched Jirobo with such force that he was sent flying against a tree.

"...Choji?" Shikamaru asked the boy in front of him.

Choji's most defining feature, his heavyset body, was now much thinner, making him pretty much unrecognizable. Two large chakra wings shaped like the wings of a butterfly had grown on his back.

"Alright, you fat ass, ready for the beating of your life?" Choji taunted Jirobo.

The Oto ninja groaned as he pulled himself up. He then flexed his arms to rid them of any numbness.