Aftermath of a Failed Mission

Amegakure

Despite the fact that he hadn't finished his shift yet, the Ame Genin known as Yudachi was in a bar having some drinks. He had an average appearance, with spiky brown hair, black eyes, and a scar crossing his face being his only distinctive feature.

His unprofessional attitude contributed in a big way to his status as Genin despite pushing thirty. Not that he would even admit it. Besides, today it was a rather slow day. Nothing would happen if he drank a little. Little did he know, that was going to change soon.

"Hey there, handsome. Are you alone?" a soft female voice said.

Yudachi was almost startled by the voice, he swore there was no other patron in the bar except him, yet that woman had sneaked upon him without him none the wiser. But those distressing thoughts were replaced the moment he laid his eyes on the new patron.

The woman was tall, with pale white skin and long, wavy black hair, full lips and onyx eyes. She was wearing a red spaghetti dress that came down her knees. Her red high heels accentuated her height.

"Cat got your tongue?" the woman asked, giggling a little.

"N-No," Yudachi replied, snapping himself from his stupor. "And yes, I'm alone. Well, not anymore, now that you're here, hehe."

"So, you're a ninja, right?" the woman asked, looking at her forehead protector.

"Indeed I am!" Yudachi proudly replied.

"I love ninjas," the woman replied in a sultry voice, licking her lips. "I love strong men in general, but ninjas are the strongest, don't you think?"

"Indeed!" the Ame Genin enthusiastically agreed.

"So, why don't we show me how strong you are?" the woman replied, caressing his facial scar with the tip of her finger.

...

He didn't know how it happened, but Yudachi didn't care in the slightest. Rushing to one of the rooms for rent in the upper floor –thankfully all of them were vacant–, the Ame Genin and his conquest started to passionately kiss and make out, while they removed each other clothes.

He didn't want to think about how lucky he was. He was never very popular with the fairer sex, so having a woman so out of his league throwing herself at his feet was like a dream come true. That woman had everything to make her perfect.

Her smooth skin...

Her wavy, elegant hair...

A body most women would kill for...

Those thick, wet lips...

Her deep crimson Sharingan eyes, staring into his very soul...

...wait what?

But by the time he realized of what had happened, it was too late. Yudachi felt his whole body succumbing to paralysis. He could still feel his limbs, but they refused to obey his brain's commands.

The woman merely poked his forehead with a finger, and he fell backwards like a tree whose trunk had just been chopped, the bed behind him thankfully cushioning his fall.

"You're under my genjutsu now. Resistance is futile," the woman said, and in a poof of smoke, she turned into a man. A Konoha Ninja. He didn't need a bingo book to know that this ninja was Itachi Uchiha, one of Konoha's deadliest assets. "Judging by your expression, you know who I am," Itachi said, as he wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "So now that we know each other, let's get to business. Specifically, you're going to tell me who's the one in charge of this village. I know it's an Akatsuki, but I need to know which one. And no, there's no way you can't convince me that Hanzo the Salamander still holds the position. If I were you, I wouldn't do anything to push my patience."