The Uchiha Coup, Part II: Demons

Anko Mitarashi whistled cheerfully as she retrieved her kunai from the corpses of the two Kumo missing-nin she had just killed. They had boasted about all the atrocious crimes they had committed before, and how they were going to bring down Konoha alongside the Uchihas, but in the end, what the Snake Lady was hoping to be a challenging fight was anything but.

Oh well, it was a good warm up.

Once she was done, Anko jumped at the roof of a one-story building, and took a look at the battles that she could see from that vantage point. She cursed upon seeing that none of them involved Uchihas. Since he heard so many people getting all hysteric about the Uchihas revolting, how is that she had never run into at least one yet?

Anko always wanted to measure her skills against an Uchiha, and now it was the best chance she got. Besides, if she defeated plenty of those red-eyed freaks, maybe she could secure the promotion she wanted so much.

Suddenly, something caught her attention. At one of the edges of the Naka Bridge, a single man with a massive sword was fighting three Konoha ninja, who were unable to land a hit on him. They finally gave up, and fled, but the man remained in the bridge for some reason. He didn't appear to be an Uchiha, but maybe he would provide a better challenge than those no-name criminals she had been dealing with for the past hour.

Jumping through the rooftops, Anko quickly arrived at the bridge, and landed in front of the man, who stared at her with indifference.

The man was tall, with a muscular build, spiky short black hair, and no eyebrows. The lower half of his face was covered by a mask, similar to Kakashi's. There was a Kirigakure forehead protector on his head, and he was wielding an impossibly big sword. Said man's imposing appearance, combined the amount of killing intent he was projecting would make most people tremble in terror, but that only made Anko more giddy.

"Hey there, tall dark, and handsome! Do you mind if I make you come company?" Anko asked with a foxy grin as she walked towards him.

"Do as you wish. But if you get close to this bridge, you will be dead," the ninja swordsman replied, slamming his word on the ground for a more dramatic effect. Anko, however, didn't flinch.

"How so?"

"The Uchihas tasked me with protecting this bridge. Nobody with a Konoha forehead protector shall pass."

"Ah, yes, the Uchihas. I've been trying to look for one, but I had no luck. Maybe you and your overcompensating sword can provide me some challenge!" Anko said as she dashed at him.

The Kiri ninja raised his sword. "Let's see if you last longer than the other fools who dared to fight me!"

Anko tried to strike the Kiri ninja with her kunai, but all her hits were parried by the man's massive sword. She leaped backwards and tossed several kunai at him, but they were also parried. Fortunately, Anko had something that couldn't be parried by normal means. She quickly formed several hand seals.

"Fire Release: Dragon Fire Jutsu!" Anko breathed a massive stream of fire shaped like a dragon.

"And unwise move," the Kiri ninja calmly said as he formed hand seals as well. "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu!"

The water from the river started to rise in the shape of a twisting pillar. Said pillar took the form of a dragon, and after letting out a roar, charged forwards. Both elemental dragons clashed against each other, but the water dragon easily overpowered Anko's fire dragon, and the purple haired kunoichi was hurled against a wall by the massive water construct.

"Ughh..." Anko groaned, spitting water while trying to stand up. Much to her horror, she saw the swordsman already in mid air, ready to cut her down with that massive sword.