The Hokage's Swan Song

In the middle of the forest clearing, the four Konoha ninja stared at each other, waiting for their respective enemies to make the first movement. Eventually, the one to attack first was Minato, who in a display of superhuman speed, dashed towards Jiraiya, ready to gut him open with one of his custom kunai.

Fortunately, besides giving him impressive sensory abilities, Sage Mode also enhanced Jiraiya's reflexes, allowing him to welcome Minato with a well placed kick to the face, which sent the former Hokage rolling backwards. His wife decided to take the initiative.

"Adamantine Sealing Chains!"

Multiple chains shot from Kushina's back, and flew at the Toad Sage. Jiraiya smirked, jumped at the chains, and started grabbing all of them. When the last chain was within his grasp, he pulled with his enhanced strength, sending Kushina flying.

"Anko, now!" Jiraiya called.

Anko nodded, and leaped as well to meet Kushina mid air. She then cast her arms forward.

"Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands!"

Many snakes emerged from both her sleeves, and wrapped tightly around Kushina's body, pinning her arms against her body, as well as immobilizing her legs. The Uzumaki woman fell to the ground with a thud, and struggled to break free from the snake's bind, but it was too great.

"Good, it seems that you found a way to restrain me," Kushina praised Anko. "But I'm afraid such trick won't work on my husband, ya know."

"We'll think something," it was Jiraiya who answered. "No ninja is invincible, and Minato is not an exception."

"I wish I could have your confidence, Hokage-sama," Anko replied, a bit panicky as Minato prepared to attack again.

Once again, Minato pulled out one of his customized kunai –Jiraiya wondered if the Impure World Resurrection provided him an infinite stock– and tossed it high into the air, just above the Hokage and the Special Jonin. Minato then teleported to the flying kunai, grabbed it with one hand while making a hand seal with the other.

"Shadow Clone Kunai Jutsu!"

Minato tossed the kunai downwards, which instantly turned into a dozen.

"Pa!" Jiraiya called.

"On it!" the small ancient toad replied. He took a deep breath, and blew a powerful gust of wind at the incoming kunai, dispersing them in every direction.

Anko decided that it was a good time to take advantage of Fukasaku's jutsu. "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet!"

Anko breathed a stream of fire into Fukasaku's wind attack, which turned it into a fiery wave of fire. Unfortunately, Minato vanished before the flames could engulf him.

"Anko, to your right!" Jiraiya warned.

Anko pulled out a kunai and took a defensive swipe, just in time to stop a couple of incoming shuriken. Minato repeated the process multiple times, teleporting to one his marked kunai, pelting Anko and Jiraiya with shuriken, and disappear before they could counterattack. Sometimes, he tossed another of his marked kunai. The two Konoha ninja decided to fight back to back in order to have a better chance blocking his projectiles.

"Dammit! We can't stay like this! If all we do is just defend, he'll end up killing us!" Anko protested.

"Sensei, my marked kunai! Try to take them and toss them away!" Minato advised, while he continued his onslaught.

"I'd like to try, but you won't let me!" Jiraiya replied in frustration.

"Oh, sorry..." Minato sheepishly said.