𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 - 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

↢ ✦ ↣

Amber Dearest,

Is that how you rite it? I think it is.
Paimon told me that's how I rite it.
You're probably wandering where I am. I am on a quest with Paimon and Aether!
Cool, wright? It is gonna be awesome!

That is how you say it, right?
Yeah, awesome!

Paimon says camping out socks but with a nice meal and lots of fun stories to tell, it'll be suuuuuuuper duper fun!

We are gonna go find the other archons! I personally think the acrhons are stoopid and would not know anyting about Aether's sister but he wants to ask anyways.

Strange, wright? I guess I cannot get mad about it. This is his sister we are talking about. I know what it feels like to have siblings in an odd way. But seriously-

The archons have issues of their own.

Do they not?

I wish you could come with us to be honest but I understand you have dooties as a Outrider and stuff, Amber.

Also, this is my first time riting a letter.

When Aether, Paimon and me return, tell me how I did, okay? Nini movo muhe yoyo!

Stay safe and take care too!

Bye-byeeee!

~•~•~

Amber smothered her giggles with a hand after reading the letter for the twentieth time that day after Grand Master Jean had given it to her, saying it was from y/n.

Amber hadn't been able to find the girl all day and was relieved to recieve a letter from the girl, explaining her absence.

There were a few spelling errors but her handwriting was neat and her words were sweet. A huge contrast to how she usually talked and acted.

After asking around, Amber found that y/n had asked Lisa and Kaeya for help on what to write in the letter. Paimon too, which the h/c haired girl had stated in the letter.

As sad as Amber was that she didn't get to say goodbye, she was glad to know y/n was at least enjoying herself a little.

She was a little worried to be honest.

No, not for y/n.

For Paimon, Aether and whatever enemies the trio would encounter.

Y/n was a really unpredictable person and wasn't above killing someone whe deemed dangerous.

What?

You thought she was kidding all the other times she said she'd kill someone?

She was being dead serious.

Either way, y/n's fierce and fiery loyalty towards those she cared about was one of the many things that Amber liked about the h/c haired hilichurl girl.

She just really hoped that loyalty wouldn't get the girl hurt. Or worse, killed.

Amber shook her head, 'Don't jinx it, Amber. Y/n will be fine. She can take care of herself.'

She remained where she was before standing up, 'Should I maybe do something for y/n before she returns?'

'Hm.... yeah. I should.'

(Don't you just love foreshadowing?)

(Off topic but wattpad scared the crap out of me earlier. I couldn't get into my account and I was afraid that something had happened but it turned out that it was just the internet. That or wattpad briefly shut down)