50mg of Pentobarbital

Sage woke up with a hangover that could kill anything. She knew that everything came with a price. Drinking constantly will end up catching up with her. And it did, it finally got her the hang over that she was willing to get. Looking towards her side she noticed a glass of orange juice, and two Advil, and a note.

"Hey witchy, PS never go drinking with Little Gilbert, when there is a sociopathic on the go.

Thanks,

Damon Salavatore.

PS meet me in Alaric's place when you read this."

Sage groaned getting up, knowing it would be a dangerous task for her to do anything while she has a hangover. She stripped down from her day clothes, and jumped into the shower, washing the sins that she had created the night before. Letting the water run down her back, made every inch and fiber that she had stronger. It didn't matter what she was willing to do to sacrifice for those, who she loved. If Kai wanted something, he would have to go through her first.

She got out, drying the water that was attached to her skin, and picking out her American Eagle light washed ripped skinny jeans. Following her signature black tank top, than to top out her outfit, her black combat boots and leather jacket. Grabbing her phone and taking the drug, she rushed down stairs, exiting the house, texting letting him know she was leaving.

To: Damon Salvatore

OMW

She stole Stefan's motorcycle, taking off as soon as she heard the engine come to life. She knew the drive would be short anyways, there was nothing to do so far in Mystic Falls. She knew than the town was still in a deep slumber. She parked near the apartment, walking dangerously across the street, and running up the steps of the apartment. She knocked on the door, letting Damon know she was finally here. Once the door opened she was greeted by Elena. It took her by surprise because she wasn't a fan of Elena, never was and never will be.

"Still counting sheep, or whatever the hell you psychopath dream of?"

She heard Damon mocking Kai in his sleep, it honestly felt well that he was now drugged up, and couldn't harm anyone.

"Rics out of town, he went to get a thing-a-ma-bob, so Jo can get an edge. And your job is to babysit Kai, not smoother him in a pillow." Elena told both of the raven haired pair.

"Fine." The uniformly said together

"If he starts twitching or something give him 50mg of pentobarbital."

"Your so cute when your all Doctor like, Oh hey you forgot this." He went in for a kiss, leaving Sage to look around, feeling a pang in her chest, knowing the truth about Damon, he only used her for sex. She knew Klaus would have never done that, he warned her about the boy intentions, but she never listened.

Klaus:

You where right. Is there by any chance I could stop in New Orleans an you can give me a tour? And on the bright side, I can learn new spells from the witches there.

She noticed one she sent the text Damon and Elena were both gone, she was now left in charge to babysit Kai Parker. She heard the door open, she saw Tyler rushing in a closing it.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Saving a Liv's life."

"By undrugging a pyscho!"

"Bad timing Lockwood I'm in a mood" Damon suddenly appeared noticing how Sage was now standing across the room refusing to even look up. He rushed over towards Tyler grabbing him by the neck and holding him in place.

"Ill make it easy on you, ill give you multiple answers

I'm being an idiot

I have anger issue, and I can pick on people when I'm asleep

Both Correct.

Tyler broke free, gasping for air, breaking away from the Salvatore. "Liv's dad is in town. There letting Jo and Kai do the merge."

"Oh so you thought you would grab Kai, encase Papa Parker, says no to Liv and Luke, you just turned him lose and he merges with Jo anyways, uh? Well I appreciate that, he's a pyscho freak, I am not letting you walk out with him." He grabs Tyler by the neck "I could kiss you, you beautiful moron."

"What are you talking about?" Damon rushes them towards Kai, and stabs Tyler with the drug that was keeping Kai stabilized. "Yeah that stuff works well. Nighty Night, this should keep you down."

He then rushes over towards Sage, grasping her chin, making her look at him. But she breaks off and walks away, she couldn't bear to even see him. Finding out the truth about what she really was to him was breaking her.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that twinderrella. A big pitch going south is it? The good news is, your boyfriend and I came up with a solution, it's a bit of a Hail Mary, but then everyone gets what they need. I just have to ask Papa Parker one question, do you mind putting him on. He's uh out at the moment. Hello sir, Damon Salvatore here, we had Thanksgiving dinner together, anyway, I have been here googling, celestial events, and I was just curious, would a Mercury Venus conjunction have enough juice to do a Gemmini Coven? I am taking that answer as yes. So here is the situation, I am going to ask you to use that planet party to merge the blonde twins ASAP, unfortunally, your former comatose son is going to be on the lose, that's going to be a bidding to the bunch. "

"Rise and shine you little Wiesel. OH you cant do magic, once sedated with a drug, you seem to lost all your magic. Don't worry I know where you can get more. "

"You really think I am going to trust you?" Kai asks Damon, questioning what might happen if he does.

"NO and I am not going to trust you, I just need a magic cysphine and you're the only one in town. "

Kai hopped down the table, staring back at Damon, but then noticing Sage. Having a smirk planted on his face, he spoke "Lets discuss my fee."