Insatiable

Chapter dedication to Hollywoodgirl12321 because she's been here from the start since my first book!
_______________________

The witch woke up with a pounding headache. She groaned and rolled over the tile floor. She remembers passing out on the floor when someone....

Sage couldn't remember anything. Like she had been compelled to forget on what happened. But neither of the participants where vampire, Matts human as humans as it gets. Tyler's a werewolf.

Klaus left after they hooked up. She didn't care about what will happen him. She got the grimoire, Esther's. The mother of the Mikaelson children. Sage felt accomplished.

"Sage!" Matt called out towards the delusional raven haired girl. Her powers Are slowly regenerating. But it was painful.

Her body also too is trying to relax it self from the intruder. But Sages body is different. She was taking longer period of time than she did before.

"Bloody hell." Sage whispered to her self, gripping on to Matts shoulder, leaning on it as he help her get up.

Tyler dialled Damon. Tyler's becoming frantic, scared almost, that Sage almost died, and he couldn't help her. It would have pained everyone if he let anything happen to her.

"Damon, answer the damn phone! It's Sage... I do- I don't know, what's happening, it's.. It's like she's has been drained from her magic."

"Tyler let me have the bloody phone."

Sage hoarsely said towards the werewolf boy, snatching the phone from him, leaning on Matt for support.

"Damon come here now or I swear I'll rip out your spleen and shove it up your ass! And don't forget to bring a full bottle of bourbon, I will need it."

She slammed the phone on the table, Tyler Rushing to Matts side helping him drag Sage to the couch. He felt relaxed when she could breathed easier.

"Who the hell was that?" Tyler asked his two friends

"Tyler you just made a deal with the devil. Kai Parker."

Damon rushed towards the Bradley girl handing her bottle of bourbon, she swung back, taking gulps of the poison before getting wide eyed by Damon.

"You just drank all my bourbon!"

"Ahh Damon go compel someone to steal for you." The Bradley girl complained. She was tired of Damon complaining about his bourbon.

He was surprised how she wasn't already face planted wasted on the floor, he guess it's her witch tolerance, it's pretty high for alcohol.

"What did he do?"

"I can in, I thought he was Tyler, the lights were all off, and he had the same features as him. You meet him before Damon, then he came towards me grabbing me by my arm and draining my magic."

She moved her hand watching the fire grow bigger, with another swoosh of the hand the fire grew smaller. Sage smiled brightly, her magic was back. And she wasn't going down with out a fight.

"If I have to drag my self into hell and back to kill Kai I sure as hell I wouldn't think twice about it." The Bradley girl huffed, taking Tyler's keys to his car, not really wanting to drive her own car.

"Where the hell are you going?" Damon called out speeding towards her blocking the exit to the door.

"I'm going to Whitmore, so I can drink, I heard they have a great bar. Now move Damon."

She flicked her wrist, causing Damon to topple of the boys, groaning from the magic she used on him. She stifled a sorry, before causing him to growl and pounce on her, but she was two steps ahead and flicked her wrist stopping him, snapping his neck.

The drive to the bar was unruly long, but the full glass of bourbon didn't give her the buzz she needed. Sage Bradley wanted to get plastered before the morning came.

She finally stepped out of Tyler's car, slamming the door, placing the keys in her bra, jogging up the stairs, and opening the doors.

She immediately rushed over to her best friend Liv, engulfing her into a hug. Live her curly haired blonde best friend immediately sense her best friend wanted a drink.

"You seem troubled."

"Yeah there's a sociopath trying to get to me trying to steal my magic."
Sage drowned the shot glass, Liv, refilling it again.

"What's the guys name?"

"Malachai Parker."

"Are you talking about me sweetheart."

Sage immediately turned around dropping the shot glass, gasping at who walked into the bar. Liv promised her that she would have a few drinks with her best friend, making sure the door was locked.

"Aren't you excited to see my baby sister." Kai cocked an eyebrow at Liv.

"Liv run. Damn it! Run!" Sage called out to the blonde. She did as she was told and ran. But ironically running up the stairs of the bar.

"Hello gorgeous." Kai advanced Sage, as if he was insatiable, wanting her strife and power to him self.

She looked up an chanted a spell, having enough time for her to run up the stairs. Coming to Liv, pushing her back behind her.

"This is my fight Liv. Not yours."

Liv didn't know how powerful Sage Bradley was, but she was about to find out, when Sage snapped her fingers making Liv vanish to Lockwood's mansion. Leaving Kai and Sage there.

"You shouldn't have done that sweetheart."

"Who are you to tell me what I can do and can't do. Your pretty dumb your self, look at you, a witch who doesn't have powers, but feeds of others? Sounds like your insatiable." Sage smirked at the sociopathic boy. Snapping her fingers making her disappear behind Kai.

"Stop playing games Sage." Kai seethed.

Once again Sage snapped her fingers, vanishing to the bottom of the bar. Taking a swing of vodka before, yelling out.

"I love a good game of chase!"

___________________