Wild Adventures

"Is that supposed to turn me on, if so your failing."

Sage looked at Kai, dipping his hand in his favourite jar of jelly. He smirked in her direction, he moaned at how the jelly ran of is fingers, dropping on his chin.

"Your a pig. Wait." Sage noticed a drop of jam stuck to his stubble, she ran her finger on it, he looked at her before she stuck her finger in her mouth, pretending to be ecstatic about the jam Kai picked out.

"This jam is way better than sex." She looked back at Kai who had a devious smirk on his face, she knew what was coming, she wasn't blunt about what she was saying.

Kai stood up grabbing the young witch by her waist placing her on the counter, spreading her legs, as he slide his body in between them. He slowly moved his finger tips up and down her thighs, as if his fingers where performing a ghost dance. He pushed her closer to his chest, still Kai had the advantage of his height. He peered down slightly at Sage. She blushed as his fingers would skim closer towards her sex.

"I believe sex is way better than this Jam, well fucking you is the best thing I can possibly do sweetheart."

Sage looked down at the ground, she then slowly picked her head up, finding interest in his hands well his fingers. She played with his fingers, the rings that took ahold of his pointer and ring finger astonished the young witch. He held out his hand and she placed her hand on top of his.

Kai's hand was way bigger than hers. She interlocked their fingers, pulling him closer and resting her head on his chest. Breathing in his earthy scent.

"Can we just stay here all day and watch Netflix, have sex on the counter, the couch, in the shower."
Kai cocked his eyebrow at Sages reaction to where he wanted to have sex. She would love to have sex with him best in the shower. But she wasn't in the mood.

"I need to find more information on Araches. They can kill us with the thing that gives us our powers. I don't know what can kill him but we have to do it."

"Worry about it some other time darling." Kai kissed her neck, prepping it as he gripped her hips. His fingers brushing up her back, and back around to her stomach. Sage gripped his hands pulling him away from body.

"I need to find him before he kills me."

******

Sage had gotten a call from Tyler telling her to meet her at the Whitmore Bar. Sage wasn't stupid, something was up, she didn't tell Kai where she was going, knowing her luck he wouldn't have let her go. And day drinking is her forte.

The drive wasn't so bad, Sage enjoyed listening to her Spotify playlist Love Fist as the car ride took place.

She slammed her car door before walking over to the entrance of the bar. Her brown eyes scanned the room, noticing both Matt and Tyler tied down to the table.

"Sage you came." Stefan smirked at the witch. He opened his arms widely before leaning against the door.

"Oh Sage yay! Now it's starting to be a party. Now I wonder where JB is?"

Sage stopped breathing. She looked at Stefan and back at Caroline. Her back was pressed against the door waiting to escape. She was in the same bar where she meet Kai for the first time.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Baby Sis." JB called from the top floor. He smirked down at her, knowing she would risk her life to save her human friends.

"Sage I- I didn't know. I swear!" Tyler panicked, Sage looked at him and noticed he wasn't lying. Matt managed to stay calm, but Sage knew he was about to shit his pants.

JB jumped down from the top floor of the bar making his way towards her, she took a couple steps to the left before Stefan broke in a grin, JB and Stefan both grinned before JB nodded at Stefan.

Stefan grabbed the young witch, pinning her arms behind her, Sage noticed Caroline, but knew something was off. She thrashed in Stefans arms but it only caused JB to smirk wider.

Her phone rang the all to familiar ringtone. Love is an open door. Sage mentally cursed at herself knowing she would have a talk to Kai. If she makes it out alive.

Stefan reached for her phone in her back pocket of her jeans. Keeping his hand there for a second longer and tossing her phone to JB.

"Perky ass Sage." Stefan grinned at frighten young witch.

"Lover boy. What's his name again, you knew I was always horrible at names sweetheart."

"Go to hell JB."

JB walked closer to Sage, he smirked to see how she would struggle against a vampire, she knew she wasn't getting anywhere but she was trying.

"Vitto Brosche Tarem Car Manifesto Fen" Sage murmured slowly and quietly. She felt the spell work, Stefan loosed the grip of the witch, causing her to break free. She looked back noticing the burn marks that appeared on his hand.

"Motes" the ropes that were once binding the boys broke free. Sage was now alone with a vampire whose humanity was off, a sadistic protégée of Ramsay Snow, and a certain blonde Klaus lover.

"Well well well is it the star of the show. Sage Bradley." Sage turned around to see Caroline smiling proudly. JB had his arms around her arms flushing her back.

She felt her hands bound in seconds. A stinging pain occurred in the witches hands. Ordodon. The plant that she had been allergic to. The only ones who knew about it where Stefan and Damon.

"You bitch!" Sage struggled against JB grip. She thrashed around his arms, but he had the absolute advantage towards her.

"You know in allergic to Ordodon! And you still help this ass-hole out! And Klaus bait! Caroline really! What the hell man!"

"Oh sweetheart cursing does not look good on you." JB hushed the witch slowly cooing it in her ear. She struggled but she knew the Ordodon has been activated in her bloodstream.

"Caroline you don't have to do this!"

Sage heard Tyler and Matt called out, but the witch was to dizzy to say anything else.

"This isn't your fight Mattie, he's here on my behalf, he wants his prize from Sage. But she's been naughty and hiding it from him. It's the only way. This is going to be on wild adventure."

The last thing the witch heard was the screams of a certain young blonde boy. The howls of her best friend. The giggle in the new Vampire, the scoff from the bunny eater, and the voice of the killer himself.