Bring me to life

Sage wandered the streets of New Orleans with the new witch Davina. She immediately grew to like the Harvest Witch.

The two spent the day gossiping about the rumors of the King Klaus wants to be of New Orleans. The two witches sat in the bar where Cami had been working.

"So who is the Kai I keep hearing you ravish about." Davina smirked at the older witch. Sage struggled to smile, the pain was coming back. She didn't know what she could do.

"It's this boy, who took interest in me back when he escaped his 1994 prison world back in late November. And I grew feelings for the sociopath. Uh I have a picture of us."

Sage took out her phone showing Davina the lock screen of the power couple. Sage had invested in a selfie stick she was curled up against Kai, she smiled widely while he suppressed his usual smirk. His arms wrapped around her waist flushing her towards him.

Davina could tell by the look by the picture that Sage loved the Parker boy. Her eyes said everything. But she knew that she was hurting.

"I don't know what Bonnie stabbed me with; but it's draining me of my magic, making me tired and weak. I have to force my self to see past everything that Kai will make it out of the prison world. That Klaus will kill my step brother."

Sage head fumbled back and forwards slightly. Davina immediately called Klaus. Warning him to that the Bradley girl was getting weaker. She couldn't use her magic. Maybe; she would become a Heretic. Vampire and witch.

Everything had a loop hole, and maybe Sage could pass it. Her mother told her that her father died the night the travelers magic took in place, but soon after Liz Forbes died, her 'father' came to Mystic Falls and was appointed head chief.

Sage Bradley's life will never be normal. It will never be the same. Sage felt a hand wrap around her waist and under her legs flushing her towards his chest.

"I got you. I got you Princess." Elijah looked down at the broken girl. Light use to radiate off of her, now she's broken.

Sage slowly fell asleep in the arms of the original. All she wanted to do was sleep. But Davina wasn't going to let her knew friend suffer from the hands of her deranged brother.

"Elijah. Mix your brothers and sisters blood; give it to her to see if it can heal her. Snap her neck. It's the only way. The Red Stain Glass powers won't work on a vampire." Davina stopped Elijah before he walked up the stairs with the witch.

"Nothing like that is going to work."

"That's the loophole! She can't die; she's immortal already; but altering what she already is will work! Trust me on this." Davina yelled out at The Originals.

********

Sage Bradley slept soundly in the room next to the Hybrids. Klaus would stay by her side. But quickly changed his mind and getting in bed with the young witch. Pulling her closer to him. He took her hands in his, praying she would wake soon.

A beautiful fool she was. He realised that from the beginning. A beautiful fool who would bat her chocolate brown eyes at anyone; instantly they're hooked on what she was.

Sage Bradley was something else but deep down she knew how to keep calm in situations. But Kai Parker managed to tip Sage Bradley's scale completely off.

Sage was on the brink of death. Klaus only prayed for her well being. She needed guidance; she needed to stay far away from Mystic Falls as possible.

All what Mystic Falls has done was cause the witch trouble. Cause her pain; grief, and even indigestion. Heart Burn too.

Sage's skin paled instantly; her pink lips where turning purple. She was shivering. Not even the blankets where doing there job of keeping her warm. Davina only prayed the transition would work.

********

Short chapter! Oh my god. Guys. I don't know why! Writers block maybe but it's getting on my nerves!

I posted a short story about a dream I had last night. Kinda creepy but I would love to make into a short fanfic!