Twisted

Sage had received a phone call early that morning about Jo Parker throwing up what appeared to be Thai from last nights dinner. She really couldn't give to craps about what to wear when she was going to take care of Jo's food poisoning.

She threw on a pair of her Nike Pro's underneath her Nike dri-fit shorts and a short crop top also from Nike. Taking her black Nike Roshe, grabbing Stefan's keys for his red bug, she cranked up the car heading in the direction towards Jo's apartment.

Sage could sense the disparity radiating from Jo. She had knocked a couple times before Rick opened the door. Sage ran past the boyfriend and into the bathroom where Jo was currently sitting upon.

"Damn Thai food."

"How long have you been puking?" Sage asked out of curiosity. She knew this wasn't food poisoning.

"Jo, when was the last time you had your period."

"I am not-"

"Pregnant.. Morning sickness at 7 in the morning. I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen to anyone who eats Thai."

There was a knock again coming from the front door. All head had turned to the door. Sage slowly got up making her way to the door.

She opened it, then slamming it once again.

"Seven hells."

"Sage I need to see my sister, I don't feel so good. I know you hate me but I really need to see my sister." Kai hummed in pain. She didn't know who to believe, she barley believed what he was saying.

"She doesn't want to see you."

"What are you doing here?" Sage didn't notice how Jo was already up at it. The witch glared at the two siblings before glaring back at Kai.

"I called to tell you that I was sick, and you hung up the phone."

"In case you have noticed Kai. She is sick too."

"Because I have food poisoning didn't the throwing up in the other line clue you in?" Jo remarked stepping fowards towards the boy.

"Look this has been an issue since the merge, I wasn't suppose to merge with Luke, and maybe it's.... Where's the trash-"

Kai had vomited blood on into the bin. Sage rolled her eyes thinking of how stupid the boy seemed to be. Thinking that we will always get what we want when we want.

" I don't think you have food poisoning, you where supposed to merge your magic with me. But I got Luke's instead, and now I am defected. And I thinks that why your sick."

"Aww the poor Baby." Sage smirked tremendously.

"If I die so do the rest of our dumb coven."

Kai had been brought over towards a chair. Sage stood by the door leaning on it, watching Jo work her magic

"Joint pain? Headaches?" Jo had asked her twin brother. Kai rolled his eyes clearly stating the obvious.

"I have the solution; Kai congratulations your pregnant."

"Stop making jokes Sage."

"aww was the poor baby upset by my jokes. Kai your fine, the merge didn't go as it planned, the side effects of it are taking over."

"But I haven't puked in--"

Once again Kai had vomited blood. Gasping for air each time he had done so. The metallic taste lingered in his mouth. He grabbed Jo's arm taking her magic. This alerted Sage and she made her way towards Kai breaking their contact.

Kai breathed in a breathless gasp, panting as if a rabid animal.

"I feel better, actually loads better."

"Yeah you juice box her magic!"

"You need to give me your magic, it's the only way." Kai approached Jo sucking the magic from her and using what he had before to hold back Sage and Alaric.

Kai whispered in Jo's ears before smirking at Sage, grabbing her arm and dragging her towards the door. Pushing the witch against the door. Breathing in her scent. His arms tightly against her head, while pressing his groin against hers.

"Where did we leave off last time?"