P Sheram 42 Wallaby Way Syd.

As Jo left, Kai went after her. Leaving Damon and Sage to fend for them self. The witch was capable of doing things on her own. She didn’t need anyones help. But Damon actually felt the pain she was feeling. He knew now that Kai scared her on what he was really capable of. Looking past that Damon help the witch, he held on to her, while trying to escape the school.

She saw Jeremy with the cross bow, and Ric with a vile of some sort of drug that knocked Kai out. Sage pulled herself away from Damon, knowing what Kai said about him was true. And he couldn’t lie about it anymore. Sage figured out that Damon was still completely in love with Elena. Always has always will be.

“You aright Sage.” Jeremy dropped the cross bow, gaining a hug from the witch. Which was rare for the witch do to in the first place, since Sage hates hugs.

“I’m fine. Alaric do you want to be my bestie and buy me a drink, cause I can really use one.”

“Your still bleeding Sage, you need to rest.”

“Dude I am fine.”

****

Jeremy took Sage to Mystic Grill’s bar she sat down and ordered her usual. Jeremy just stood there by his friends’ side as he watched his friend drink to her death every time something wasn’t wrong. But Sage was immortal. She couldn’t die.  And that was the price.

She placed her arms on the counter of the table of the bar, leaning her head on her arms. She exhaled a breath that she didn’t know she was holding. She felt Jeremy’s hand rest on her back. She really was broken, nothing could change that. Sage was someone who was broken. Her mother lost her powers after her father passed away when the travelers came. Soon after she stopped caring about Sage.

Sage had his eyes. The big brown doe eyes everyone loves.  Then after the attack her mother had found the bottles and started drinking herself to death. Sage wasn’t the same. She did change a lot. She raised her head ever so slowly, she smiled slightly at Jeremy. Looking at her now refilled glass of bourbon she drowned it.

“Ever taken shots?”

“What are you playing at Jer?” Sage cocks her head towards the young boy.

“You know just trying to have fun with my friend, and letting her try something else other than bourbon.”

“Are you trying to get me drunk?”

“is it working?”

“I don’t know you tell me.”

“Well lets see. Hey Matt, a round of shots!”

As the drinks came along, so did the giggles of the Bradley witch. She knew that this was going to happen, she was going to get drunk in a bar with Jeremy again. For the fourth time since the incident. All she wanted was to have a good time. And now she is going to have the time she wanted to have since the start.

She nodded her head back and forwards trying to find the words to go what she wanted to say.

“Y-you know i-I think that it will be a gr-great idea if we go get pizza.” Sage slurred consistently.

“Your are too drunk to even function at anything. Come on Jer and Sage lets get you to home.”

Matt pulled on the two intoxicated friends to his truck. Pulling Sage in the middle and so on Jeremy, he started his truck and hauled the two drunk idiots to the boarding house. Sage was cuddled against Jeremy. She giggled on about Matts truck. She made a face in the face of a fish. Giggling in the process..

“Matt look Imma imam fish. P- Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney. Lets go find Nemo Marlin!’

Matt knew she had more than intake of alcohol than she has ever had. It was stupid and dangerous of Sage to pull something like this.  Stupidly knowing there was a sociopathic witch out there waiting for 18 years to merge with his sister Jo. Jeremy knew better than to make Sage drunk, too drunk to function. Sage may be an immortal witch, in a body of an 18 year old but that didn’t stop her from doing the things that made her happy.

Matt pulled into the Salvatore Boarding house, cutting of the engine and helping the two idiots from their drunken state. Stefan was the first to answer the door when Matt rang the doorbell. Stefan knew it was childish of both Sage and Jeremy to get drunk. She will be hearing from Stefan the next morning, hung over or not.

Stefan took Sage in his arms, bringing her to her bedroom, tucking in the covers, and watched as how she was now sleeping peacefully. How delicate she looked, as if something could break. Like glass. Something as simple as a rock or a punch can break a glass. And that glass was Sage.