Making deals with the devil pt 2

https://33.media.tumblr.com/3f4bcec31dc05c4673550b0cb23354e3/tumblr_nmni4v2Ev11tm3jmyo2_400.gif

https://33.media.tumblr.com/bb93695d168e92eff9d735d48fb77ce3/tumblr_nmllzsJm6Y1u8ncpjo1_500.gif

Sage's jaw dropped. Kai Parker wasn't one to play games, if he wanted something he would get it. No matter what the cost, he would always get what he wants. He smirked at her waiting for her answer.

"wh-what?"

"I didn't stutter sweetheart, If you want the 1903 ascendant all you have to do is agree on a second date and a kiss when I want whenever I want."

"No I heard you on what you said, I-"

"Speechless. Don't be."

"I'm going to get a drink." Sage never stutters, this has been something going on since she had first met Kai. He had made her nervous, nervous to a point to where she didn't know who was English, what is science.

"All agreed, I'll get your friend, Matt to bring the food there."

Sage stood up from the booth, coming closer to Kai, he really didn't notice that she traded in her black skinny jeans for a pastel pink dress. But now he couldn't stop staring, Sage had caught on onto his childish behavior, but she didn't say anything, all she did was walk past him, poker face on strong, then smiling towards the ground knowing someone fancies her for who she is, not what she has.

"Mattie! Tell James that to bring the food over to the bar instead at the booth, you know my usual." Sage hopped onto the seat like a professional, leaving Kai to slowly walk up behind her sitting next to her, like the good boy she hopes that he was.

"ID." Matt had glanced at Kai for a moment, not knowing what his actual age was, no one really knew, Sage could care less about age, it was really just a number.

"Really? You don't ask for her ID, but ask for mine."

"I know the owner that's different." Sage remarked back quickly.

"So?"

"So? Just show him your ID. Its simple."

Kai had a look on his face that Sage couldn't read, it wasn't her fault that she knew the owner and the owner really didn't care if she was underage or not. And on the plus side, being Matts best friend has its benefits. Matt had checked Kai's expired ID which led Sage into buying him a drink.

"I could burn this place down." Kai bluntly said towards Matt and Sage.

"Just because Mattie gave you a run for your money, due to your expired ID, its not my fault that you were stuck on a never ending loophole for 18 years." Sage smirked at the witty comment; knowing she was right, and he was wrong. It had never accrued to him that maybe that's the reason why. Matt had brought the food over towards the bar, Sage smiled at her plate of nachos.