Twenty Times and counting

"I need the book Klaus." Sage was getting impatient, furious at the Hybrid for taking his sweet time not even acknowledging her presence around him.

"Sweetheart, be patient." She could feel the smirk develop on the dreaded Hybrids lips. Toxic.

"Bring me the book, or I'll dagger you, then toss you into the Pacific."

"Sweetheart stop with all the threats, both you and I know your not cable of
Daggering the Hybrid, calm down, I'll bring my mothers book." Klaus explains to Sage.

"Why do you need my mothers book." He asked curiously.

"Remember, Curiosity killed the cat Klaus." She explained.

"Remember Love, I can't be killed." He provoked her.

"Only by ripping your heart out or decapitating you Niklaus." Sage tossed back. She was tired of the constant bickering with the Hybrid. She knew what to be done.

"I like you Sage, a strong flame burns inside of you. Turn around sweetheart."

"Klaus I swear -"

She hung up the phone before running towards the hybrid and snatching the spellbook out of his reach, but he was quicker than her. He raised the book higher than her reach. He loved a struggle, even for her.

Sage placed her hand on the hybrids chest, balancing the jump, so she could get the book from him. But before she could say anything else Klaus shoved her up against a tree, the same tree where they first meet.

"Kinky Nik, you like overpowering your women. I wonder how Hayley is doing. Is she screwing Elijah?" The witch taunted the hybrid.

He leaned down almost kissing her, she knew she would flush against him and kiss him. He looked down from her lips to her eyes, before catching her off guard and kissing her.

She reacted almost immediately wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him closer, she knew what had to be done. To screw with the Hybrid to get the spell book. It was the only way.

And Sage Bradley isn't a whore. Yes of course Sage slept with Damon and Klaus, and maybe Jeremy as well but all she wanted was to feel appreciated.

He kissed her roughly, roaming his hands around his body, her body arching towards his touch. He ripped off her shirt before attacking her again with his lips pressed against her neck.

She roamed her fingers in his hair, pulling on this baby hairs on the back of his neck. She knew it was his weakness.

She ripped of his shirt, just like he did to hers. She kissed his neck feverishly. Like her life depended on it, because it does.

Well once the bra went flying and the jeans did also... You can put two and two together and figured out that Sage Bradley screwed the Infamous Niklaus Mikaelson , for the twentieth time since she has seen him. Since he step foot in Mystical Falls.

_________________

Sage slowly, made her way back to Lockwood estate, coming in like a ghost. She didn't want Tyler or Matt to hear her come in. Sages been out since 9 this morning and now it's half past midnight.

Let's just say Klaus and Sage went at it again, another round. She slowly opened the door, shimming her way through the thin door. She closed the door, being light on her feet before she got chewed out by the Lockwood boy.

She looked around to find that no one was home, no one in particular, she turned around to her a bottle open. She immediately jump up, ready to attack who was invading Tyler's home. But it was to dark to tell who was sitting in the chair, he had the same features as Tyler.

"Tyler?" The witch curiously asked.

The door opened, she turned around to find Tyler standing there wide eyes open. She looked back at the boy, and he smashed the bottle of tequila on the coffee table.

She screamed Tyler's name, when the unknown man pulled Tyler closer to him putting the broken tequila bottle close towards his neck.

"Let him go." She ran up towards the man, pushing him out of the way, shoving Tyler out of the way also. Pushing him harder than she meant to

"quod lux venit in tenebris derelinquam." The witch chanted towards the man, she kept chanting before he grabbed ahold of her, she felt her magic drain. She was getting weaker.

Weaker than before, before falling down, before closing her eyes she heard the devil say to Tyler

"How about you make a deal with the devil."