"You little piece of shit"

Sage has dressed in her favorite ripped skinny jeans, her grey tank top, following her combat boots. She braided her hair. She had sat on the bed. She felt Kai's arms wrap around her waist pulling her back.

"Hmmm Princess you smell nice." He pampered kisses down her neck. Pulling back in her braid. She gasped before flickering her wrist to zap the warlock.

"Get ready Kai." Sage stood by the mirror, putting on her bold red lipstick. Kai had once again found his away snuggling against her back.

"We need to go." She grabbed her keys, waiting for Kai to get his jacket, locking it and departing from her apartment and to The Mystic Grill.

********

Sage and Kai entered the Grill, as quite as it was she spotted Matt working the bar. She waved at him, and walked over to the booth where both her father and step brother where at.

"So glad you made it pumpkin."

Sage looked at Kai before glaring at her father. Rolling her eyes, she sat in the booth, Kai following her. Kai wrapped his arm around his shoulder pulling her close to him. He had noticed JB staring at her, he surpassed a wink in her direction.

Sage had shocked Kai with her magic once more. Reassuring him that everything would be alright.
Matt had noticed the tension that was happening at the witches table, following his instinct Matt came along.

"Welcome to the Grill, my names Matt, what can I get you to drink?"

"Mattie can I have my usual. Or you know what surprise me. Kai same thing?" The warlock needed something strong, Malt wasn't going to cut it.

"You sir?"

"A gin and tonic." Daniel had cleared up with Matt.

"I'll have whatever the lady is have."

"Your a creep JB."

"Kai can I borrow Sage for a minute. Real quick, it's about our homework for Saltzmans class." Matt had stared at Kai. If Matt hadn't shitted his pants, he probably just did.

Without having a answer, Sage hopped off and had her conversation with Matt.

"Sage, is that your-"

"Father and creepy step brother, oh yeah. I am going to be needing something a lot strong than my usual Mattie." Sage rubbed her temple. Confused as why Daniel would bring back JB.

"He's staring at you. Don't look back, but Sage, promise me, you will call me if you need me if Kai's not there. I'm not a fan of the boy, but when he looks at you, it stops my heart, because Klaus and Damon never looked at you the way Kai does." Matt kissed her temple pulling her into a hug. She whispered Thanks Matt before heading back towards the booth.

"Sorry Saltzman can be a big pain in the -"

"I can be a big pain in the ass?" She caught Alaric smiling down before her knowing whatever the witch was saying was a lie. Jo was also by his side. Sage placed her
Hand on Kai's crotch before carrying a conversation witch the happy couple.

"So Sage, I hear your dads the new sheriff?" Jo asked the witch. But Sage only lightly smiled back, nodding, Jo had also noticed JB had been smirking this entire time. Jo got Rics attention for smidge before he carried his conversation with Daniel.

Kai leaned forward slightly moving the braid out of her ear.
"Princess, I would advice you to remove your hand, wouldn't want to wake the dragon, now will we?"

Sage paled instantly, she forgot she had her hand on his lower region. She immediately blushed removing her hand.

Her father looked at her, then at Kai. He noticed how the two looked at each other. He hasn't seen Sage like this in a long time. She was finally happy.

"Here are the drinks." Matt mentioned giving everyone their respectful drinks.

Sage noticed her drink, different from her usual, she took a sip noticing how strong it was she shot Matt a sweet smile before enjoying the rest of the unnamed cocktail.

"So Sage, how did you meet Kai?" JB sneered at Sage. If the witch could she would rip his spine from his throat she would.

"I meet him through Tyler. Boy saw me and thought I was something else, hated him for a while, and grown accustomed to his strange behavior." Sage winked at Kai, taking a small sip of his drink before she felt Kai's hand rest on her knee.

"So Kai what do you think of my daughter?" Daniel spoke out.

"Is this an interrogation? Cause if it is, I am leaving." Sage grabbed her purse, letting Daniel know she wasn't one to mess around with.

"You just can't come back and sweet talk to me, you have been going for ten years. Because I was a witch, a monster in your eyes. You didn't want me. Kai you can either stay or come, your choice."

"Ohh baby sister has you wrapped around her pretty little fingers." JB spoke out before Sage could even attack, him Kai got out of the booth, holding her down.

Ric and Jo both ran up to see what was going on. They haven't seen the witch get this fired up. But they knew why.

"I want you out of town, I swear if you come near my apartment again, I will ripe your spine from your throat."

"Your threats don't work on me little sister. If you figured out already. I'm not a mundane as everyone thinks I am to be."

He flicked his wrist his magic freezing everyone that was in the Mystic Grill. Sage was blood related, she wasn't affected by the spell.

She shook Kai slapping him praying that he would wake from the spell, but she knew he wasn't going to wake soon.

"What the hell are you?" Sage ask slowly taking steps back as he followed her. She ran towards the bar only to see him smirking at her. Sage gasped turning back towards the entrance only to be stopped by JB.

She looked back again noticing he duplicated himself. She put the pieces together. A warlock who duplicates himself.

"You little piece of shit."

"Language sweetheart, that's very naughty of a young girl cursing. That's right sweetheart." She noticed his accent had changed, from schoolboy American to Cheshire, England.

"I am exactly what you think I am Arachnes."